Options

Ames Bros shirts and Hoodies

ovechkin8ovechkin8 Posts: 491
edited August 2008 in The Porch
yea, so i have a couple of stores around me that carry Ames gear, but I can never find any of their good hoodies (i did find on of them on a $10 rack). please don't lead me to their official website, i know where it is.

if any of you know of any place, online or not, that carries a decent selection of ames hoodies, please pm me or respond to this thread.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    if anyone else is interested, keep bumping this thread.

i know fo a wholesaler, but last time i cam eon here to try and put osmething together, it fell through
  • Options
    im also in ny, what stores by you carry ames gear?
    '06- Irving Plaza (What a way to see my first PJ concert), Albany, Hartford, Camden I & II, East Rutherford I & II, Pittsburgh

'07- THE VIC!!!, Lollapalooza (Chicago)

'08- Virginia Beach, Camden I & II, Washington D.C., MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield I & II,
    EV NY I & II, Newark, DC I & II
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    hey ovechikin, put something together, i want in. lets get it done this time

anybody in vancouver, the place to get AMES gear is HILLS in Kerissdale.

Was surprised to see a HUGE selection. Got a couple shirts.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    fat jeans in nyc on broadway and 3rd has a nice selection of ames tees. yellow rat bastard on broadway and broome also has a few...that's where i got the hoodie.
  • Options
    restless, pm me if you wanna do something, i can get you their #, theyll send over the fall 08 catalogue and we'll do something this time. i just dont think theyll send it to me since last time fell through.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Hang tight. I'm digging through my email...
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    http://www.anonymousvenice.com

tell em "Dave" sent you!!!!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    bump for hoodies