ogre1213ogre1213 Posts: 391
edited August 2008 in The Porch
Please Eddie
Some die just to live
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ovechkin8ovechkin8 Posts: 491
    miek wrote this song and it hasnt been played since it was recorded. what the hell is wrong with some of you people? i heard the most absurd requests being shouted at last night.

hail hail? hey kids.....ed's not gonna play a stone song....if you're gonna scream a request, please make it plausible.....or at least funny (freebird requests never get old)
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,186
    ogre1213 wrote:
    Please Eddie

i doubt this. just gonna have to spin your 10c single.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Gonzo1977Gonzo1977 Posts: 1,696
    I like the song too and would love to hear it played again. Considering that Eddie didn't even write the fucking song....there is zero chance of this getting played live.

I don't know why people even bother to shout out these idiotic requests at shows.

Do you really think Eddie is going to bust out "No Way" because some drunk fuck brain hollars it out from the back of the theatre?

Eddie's probably got 30-40 songs tops rehearsed. Songs by Stone, Matt, Mike, and Jeff are not songs that Eddie will play.

Obviously this is not a Pearl Jam show. It's a "special tour" you'd think that this would be obvious to all in attendence. Not to mention...You'd think that they would have used the "WEST COAST LEG" as an example of what they are going to get.

Unfortunatley common sense seems to be lacking for a large portion of the audience this tour.
  • Options
    ogre1213ogre1213 Posts: 391
    holy fucking shit... relax everybody
    Some die just to live
  • Options
    PNuttyJamPNuttyJam Posts: 837
    ovechkin8 wrote:
    miek wrote this song and it hasnt been played since it was recorded.

Played both nights at Bridge School in 2001.
    Mesa I - 11/93 * Toledo - 9/96 * Chicago - 6/98 * St Louis - 7/98 * Indy - 8/98 * St Louis & San Diego - 10/00 * Mt View II - 10/01 * Irvine I & II, San Diego - 6/03 * Chicago I - 5/06 * San Diego & SF III - 7/06 * Lolla - 8/07 * EV Chicago - 8/08 * Chicago I & II - 8/09 * Kansas City & Indy - 5/10 * PJ20 X2 - 9/11 * Atlanta 9/12 * Wrigley Field 7/13 * Moline & Milwaukee 10/14 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/16 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/18 * Ohana Encore I & II 10/21 * EV & The Earthlings Chicago II 2/22
    Won the lottery PJ20 Night 1 - Front Row in front of Jeff - Forever grateful to Ten Club
    ***I wanna live my life with the volume full***