Options

New Record/Tour question

swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093
edited April 2008 in The Porch
If Pearl Jam releases a new record late this year or early next year, do you think they'll launch a huge tour that will also include the East Coast again? I would love for that to happen. Any opinions?
Free the West Memphis Three
www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ovechkin8ovechkin8 Posts: 491
    any tour promoting a new record will feature a good amount of east coast dates. they do well here, they sell a lot of tickets here, they sell a lot of records here....they'd be foolish to not keep coming back.
  • Options
    ovechkin8 wrote:
    any tour promoting a new record will feature a good amount of east coast dates. they do well here, they sell a lot of tickets here, they sell a lot of records here....they'd be foolish to not keep coming back.

Wow, I hope this scenario plays out. 2008 and 2009 would be so damn sweet.
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    If Pearl Jam releases a new record late this year or early next year, do you think they'll launch a huge tour that will also include the East Coast again? I would love for that to happen. Any opinions?

i think they'll probably just do a 65 night run in Portland, Oregon

It seems logical right?
    You can't spell "dumb" without DMB
  • Options
    When they release an album there will be a world tour, they probably will do the same kind of press for the album that they have been doing.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    When they release an album there will be a world tour, they probably will do the same kind of press for the album that they have been doing.

Do you happen to know a girl named Louise Caromil from Washington Twp?
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    Do you happen to know a girl named Louise Caromil from Washington Twp?
    Well yes thats my wife, what a small world this is.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    Well yes thats my wife, what a small world this is.

Please tell her I said hello :)
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    ovechkin8 wrote:

exactly.

with a new album, most bands do pretty extensive touring so i forsee a return to the east coast if indeed they DO put a new album out soon. probably another late spring/early summer deal i would think.

whatever! new album...pj tour...i am THERE!
    i started seeing pj live in 2003....haven't missed a year yet! interesting to see how long that will continue. i'm ALL for it! :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    tour season 2008 will be here and gone too soon so i'll happily anticipate tour season 2009 on the east coast, i have faith... blew my knee out at lolla 07 and had to mark left leg for surgery last sept. so i wrote" please fix this knee so i can leap for joy at pearl jam tour 2008" + pic of happy leaping stick man. don't know about the leaping and hope not to have to make the wish that way again but will be ready and waiting, gready me might there be a vote tour this fall too? i wish
    03 bristow,04 reading,05 toronto,05 phillie,06 camden,06 dc,07 chicago,08 dc,08 camden,09 philliex2,10 bristow
    eddie solo 08 dc,09 balt, 11 phillie
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    Is it possible that this current tour is a preemptive (so to speak) promoting tour for their next album? Is it possible they'll announce the new album in May and wind up playing new songs on this tour, most likely before the album is actually out?
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    i believe it is possible, we may hear a song or 2 that is new, it would be great. something to wish for
    03 bristow,04 reading,05 toronto,05 phillie,06 camden,06 dc,07 chicago,08 dc,08 camden,09 philliex2,10 bristow
    eddie solo 08 dc,09 balt, 11 phillie