Options

Section 118 Row A- Corner left hand side behind stage

wouldyouhitmewouldyouhitme Posts: 166
edited April 2008 in The Porch
I have 2 fan club tix with a pretty decent membership number. I just grabbed a ticket for Night 1, Section 118 Row A

SEATS ARE BEHIND THE STAGE- Per the picture looks like the corner behind boom.

Am I wrong or is this a pretty good seat? You can look down on the band and your right there!!!!

Anyway- I think I have 2 people who will go but if not - Please pm me if interested.

Bottom line though- Was this a good buy or was I better off with a 300 section ticket?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DPrival78DPrival78 CT Posts: 2,259
    those "corner" seats aren't bad at all. i had similar seats (but on mike's side) to one of the pre-VFC shows in boston, and they were great.

you may not be able to stare into eddie's dreamy blue eyes that much, but it definitely beats being in the nosebleeds a mile away from the action.
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • Options
    PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    I waited last minute to get seats for Green Day with my son and ended up in the rear corner real close to the stage. It was actually pretty cool. I wouldn't want to sit there all the time but it wasn't that bad. The explosions were right in our face though and scared the shit out of us.
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    ReverbReverb Posts: 34
    imagine if PJ had 'splosions? Hilarious.
  • Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    I spoke to someone from DC and he said about every seat in that venue is good. I also got two in the same area but row R. I once had similar seats at the same set up different venue many moons ago when Fleetwood Mac (right after Buckingham/Nicks joined) opened for the original Jefferson Airplane and it cost me a whopping $7.50,LOL! Still have the stub to prove it! They played to the whole audience back and front. They actually were better seats than some of the floor ones at the other end. At least those memories ease the pain of getting older, LOL!
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.