Options

Questions for those who have already seen Eddie Solo

Rusted-designsRusted-designs Posts: 34
edited April 2008 in The Porch
Hey Guys:
I was just getting ready for Santa Cruz tomorrow and I was wondering about the ticket situation. When you got you 10C tickets where they really already assigned to you? Was there a long line? Basically, I am asking if getting there early is going to improve my seats even a little bit, because at times in the past it has.

Also I was wondering how many posters they had at the BC shows? Was it a fight to get one of those? I still haven't seen the poster ether if someone wants to post it.

Thanks, See some of you tomorrow.
There's a lot to be said for nowhere...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    pre-assigned seats. Totally random. Saw familiar elderly 10c's way back. But you know what? There wont be a bad seat in the house. It's like church. Ed is everywhere ;)
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,816
    einatshaul wrote:
    It's like church. Ed is everywhere ;)

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!!

hehehehehehehehe................
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    bacojbacoj Posts: 120
    Night 1 poster:

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/77212

Night 2 poster:

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/77292

If you feel so generous as to pick me up a Santa Cruz poster, I would be forever in your debt and can fully reimburse you.
    mmmmm, it does go well with the chicken.....delicious again peter

E. Troy 98, E. Lansing 98, Barrie 98, Hartford 98, Noblesville 00, Detroit 00, E. Troy 00, Champaign 03, Detroit 03 x 2, Grand Rapids 06, Detroit 06, EV Milwaukee 08, SLC 09, Missoula 12
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    In Vancouver the lines weren't bad. These are small venues remember. Also, the seats are pre-assigned. It even states in the email sent that getting their early won't affect your seat. All 10c seats are randomly assigned. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    dawngdawng Posts: 644
    Be sure to get there early if you want a poster. They ran out early both nights. Otherwise you can just show up close to showtime. Liam Finn rocks - so you'll want to be on time!
    Check out my Sudsy Chick Etsy Store for all natural homemade bath products!
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    *dawn* wrote:
    Be sure to get there early if you want a poster. They ran out early both nights. Otherwise you can just show up close to showtime. Liam Finn rocks - so you'll want to be on time!

Right, and also if you want to catch Ed sweeping the stage, yes, IIC style, but with a sheet on his head, did he do that in the second show as well??

Oh, and Liam, loose that freakin monster on your left... (or demote her to drum tech ;))
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Yes, Liam Finn did indeed rock! Don't miss it. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    pulaskipulaski Posts: 259
    i dont get 10c emails (long story) , but can someone tell me what time they start 10c ticket distribution? also what time do people start lining up for tix? and what time do the doors open?

thanks
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    As far as posters go, I entered the venue about a half hour after the doors opened. Walked to the Merch desk and got a poster and there were plenty left. The only times I heard of people getting shut out was after the show had already ended.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,816
    As far as posters go, I entered the venue about a half hour after the doors opened. Walked to the Merch desk and got a poster and there were plenty left. The only times I heard of people getting shut out was after the show had already ended.
    FLIP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    bacojbacoj Posts: 120
    FLIP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flip one into my posession. Anyone PLEASE pick me up a SC poster? Thanks!
    mmmmm, it does go well with the chicken.....delicious again peter

E. Troy 98, E. Lansing 98, Barrie 98, Hartford 98, Noblesville 00, Detroit 00, E. Troy 00, Champaign 03, Detroit 03 x 2, Grand Rapids 06, Detroit 06, EV Milwaukee 08, SLC 09, Missoula 12
  • Options
    dawngdawng Posts: 644

I got there at 6:45 on night one and they were completely out of posters.

Got there at 6:15 on night two and got one (yay!)
    Check out my Sudsy Chick Etsy Store for all natural homemade bath products!