Options

thanks ed

Clark KentClark Kent Posts: 159
edited August 2008 in The Porch
salute ed for a pissa show.. what a great show... awesome sound too.. man of the hour? are u kiddn me.. i wish ed shared is meds lol.... well bravo again.. and thanks for something special.. only cost me 200 bucks.. (priceless) oh yeah, to those clowns telling people to shut up during the show, u shut the fuk up!!!!! your more annoying than anything!!! u donkeys dont u know eddies hidden humor about yellers? its not the fukn ballet morons.. i was the present tense guy so how u like them apples... tonight will be the in my tree guy lol.... peace
Son of Jor-El
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Chef Ramsey? That you?
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    happydad wrote:
    salute ed for a pissa show.. what a great show... awesome sound too.. man of the hour? are u kiddn me.. i wish ed shared is meds lol.... well bravo again.. and thanks for something special.. only cost me 200 bucks.. (priceless) oh yeah, to those clowns telling people to shut up during the show, u shut the fuk up!!!!! your more annoying than anything!!! u donkeys dont u know eddies hidden humor about yellers? its not the fukn ballet morons.. i was the present tense guy so how u like them apples... tonight will be the in my tree guy lol.... peace

i am going to drum up a 10c lynch mob and we are going to weed you yelling fucks out of the audience and string you up.

so yeah...you'll be the "in the tree guy"
  • Options
    InMyTree4InMyTree4 Posts: 1,239
    i am going to drum up a 10c lynch mob and we are going to weed you yelling fucks out of the audience and string you up.

hahahaha perfect
    PJ:7/2/03.9/28/04.5/25/06.8/5/07.6/14/08.6/27/08.6/28/08.6/30/08.
    10/30/09.10/31/09.5/17/10.9/7/11
    EV:boston 1+2.albnay 1.boston 2010
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585

LOL!
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    Clark KentClark Kent Posts: 159

bring it toughguy.. your a fukn hero.. ill be in front of the paramount douch
    Son of Jor-El
  • Options
    happydad wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA......HAAAA

i feel like I'm in high school again!

thanks for the laugh!!!
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    happydad wrote:

oh shut the fuck up! you do know that towards the end of the west coast tour, Ed himself was getting pissed off at people yelling shit out right?

dont be a fucking D-bag!

idiot.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    quasiquasi Posts: 492
    happydad wrote:

yos, glads yous gots a pissas shows! good luck against the clownsa and donkeys.
    SEA 9/20/92, SEA 12/7/93, SEA 12/31/94 (MS), SEA 11/5/00, SEA 11/6/00, SEA 12/8/02, SEA 12/9/02, BEN 10/22/03, GOR 9/1/05, SD 7/7/06, LA 7/10/06, LA 7/12/06, LA (EV) 4/12/08, LA (EV) 4/13/08, LA 7/12/08, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/7/09, SEA 12/6/13, SEA 8/8/18
  • Options
    happydad wrote:

Is this guy for real? This seems like a caricature of a Metallica fan or something...
  • Options
    teskeincteskeinc Posts: 836
    Kick his ass , Seabass
    1994 : Memphis 1995 : New Orleans 1996 : Seattle
    1998 : St Louis, Birmingham, Knoxville
    2000 : Memphis, Nashville, St Louis
    2003 : Irvine 1+2, Vegas, Bridge School 1+2, Santa Barbara
    2005 : Missoula, Vancouver, Gorge 2006 : LA 1+2, Vegas
    2008 : W Palm Beach, Tampa, Who Rock Honors, EV LA 2
    2009 : LA 1, LA 4, EV 1 Nashville 2011 : EV Long Beach
    2012: EV Vegas 1+2
    2013 LA 1+2 2018 Prague, Wrigley 2
    2020 Phoenix, SD

• Options
    Dark Grin wrote:
    Is this guy for real? This seems like a caricature of a Metallica fan or something...

i know, it just seems........unreal dont it?

i just know im going to get stuck next to one of these assholes in chicago, and after the show, because i dont want to miss it, will wind up having words with them. lol.

this is my biggest fear for the show. i just dont want to be sitting next to "that guy". if im not next to "that guy" all will be good in the world.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    the wolf wrote:
    i know, it just seems........unreal dont it?

i just know im going to get stuck next to one of these assholes in chicago, and after the show, because i dont want to miss it, will wind up having words with them. lol.

this is my biggest fear for the show. i just dont want to be sitting next to "that guy". if im not next to "that guy" all will be good in the world.
    Unless ur crying about not getting a poster;)
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options

well yeah, there is always that!! :D ....wait :(
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045

THAT was funny!! SO TRUE, but funny nonetheless!! ;)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12