Options

Shine on You Crazy Diamond

lowlight419lowlight419 Posts: 24
edited May 2008 in The Porch
Does any one have a mp3 of Jack Irons and Eddie doing Shine on You Crazy Diamond? Heard it before but can't find it now. thanks
up here so high the sky I scrape..
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Does any one have a mp3 of Jack Irons and Eddie doing Shine on You Crazy Diamond? Heard it before but can't find it now. thanks

Shoot over to http://www.gremmie.net. You will find it, cool cover.
  • Options
    this is the reason i setup gremmie.net to begin with. thanks for directing him to the site.
    member number: 198,xxx
  • Options
    PJbauer88PJbauer88 Posts: 87
    this is the reason i setup gremmie.net to begin with. thanks for directing him to the site.

thank you so much. your site is unbelievable.
    drowning, drinking the light
    god's eyes are closed, just like yours
  • Options
    Oh yeah I seem to always forget about that site. Thanks a lot!
    up here so high the sky I scrape..
  • Options
    BEnglish017BEnglish017 Posts: 455
    yeah great site, thanks!
    Lexington 4.21.03, Chicago 5.16.06, Cincinnati 6.24.06, Lollapalooza 8.5.07, Virginia Beach 6.17.08, Camden 6.19.08, Camden 6.20.08, East Troy (PJ20) 9.3.11, East Troy (PJ20) 9.4.11, Wrigley 7.19.13, Pittsburgh 10.11.13, Cincinnati 10.1.14, Lexington 4.26.16, Wrigley 8.20.16, Wrigley 8.22.16, Wrigley 8.18.18, Wrigley 8.20.2018, Fenway 9.4.18, New York 3.30.20, Nashville 4.2.20, St. Louis 4.4.20, Bourbon & Beyond 9.17.22, Indianapolis 9.10.2023
  • Options
    On behalf of those of us who have never had the chance to hear some
    of these gems, I just wanted to say thank you for this!!

Wonderful site.
    I'm not your Meshugganah.
  • Options
    this is the reason i setup gremmie.net to begin with.

hey,that was you?

cool site! thanks for all your effort.i really enjoyed your site.
  • Options
    you're welcome. you should check in now and again. updates come with some degree of frequency.
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    you are a genius, my friend. . . no one should ever feel want for a PJ mp3 ever again. its ALL on gremmie.net
  • Options
    Hahaha. I appreciate that compliment, but I'm no genius. I just had a half-way decent idea, some free time, and some bandwidth. It took the help of many Pearl Jam fans on this board and elsewhere to aggregate all of the music. So if I'm accepting thanks, I will have to accept it on everyone's behalf.
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,359
    Of course.. you could buy the CD from 10c and the artists that you care about would benefit.
  • Options
    What's a CD?