Options

FTM Silver Package Available...

vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
edited April 2008 in The Porch
Just lettin' folks know that if you missed out on the auction, Emeraldkity and I have an extra VIP package - t-shirts! Posters! Food! Good friends! A chance to rub elbows with Mr. McCready...cooolness all around!

Please PM either one of us ASAP...

Price is what we paid - $325...

Thanks!!
be philanthropic
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Bump -- someone must still want to go...be a VIP for an evening - it's fun! Your friends will think you're cool....
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    So, are you bringing your ED look-alike to the preparty?
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    The Vedderesque one will not be in attendence...he's got other stuff to do. He's making me look like a liar though, isn't he? He does exist.
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Hey, bring a photo ;)

And comon people! You'll get to meet Mike!
  • Options
    Yes! A photo! I've got thousands of those!
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    C'mon, folks...it's MIKE...reuniting with his former Shadow bandmates.....AND a tribute to Jim Hendrix...PLUS. you get fed!!!!

This is an extra package my friend and I have...I will be attending the show....
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    not sure what FTM is.

Googled it, apparently its a Female to Male transgender support group.

Or maybe not...
    OH: You need to stop buying Pearl Jam stuff, we have no room
    Me: How about we just get a bigger house?

http://db.etree.org/DirtyStuart
    http://randomismsofa.blogspot.com
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    C'mon, folks...it's MIKE...reuniting with his former Shadow bandmates.....AND a tribute to Jim Hendrix...PLUS. you get fed!!!!

This is an extra package my friend and I have...I will be attending the show....

Very nice that you offering up your extra silver package. But why didn't you both just bid on one package in the first place?
  • Options
    Very nice that you offering up your extra silver package. But why didn't you both just bid on one package in the first place?

It's Mike, you loose your mind... :)
  • Options

That would have been the smart thing to do, but I didn't think I was allowed to retract my bid for the one I was bidding on. I was sure that I would have been outbid, but alas, I was not - thus we ended up with two.... Normally we are both much more coordinated than that...
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    LAST chance for anyone to contribute to a GREAT cause! Send those Crohn kids to camp, have a chat with Mike, get a goodie bag and have an AWESOME night!
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    einatshaul wrote:
    Hey, bring a photo ;)

And comon people! You'll get to meet Mike!

from what is listed in the silver vip package, that's not a guarantee...

however, "potential" is there to meet him and/or other members in the band(s)
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    Somebody? Anybody? We'll be outside the venue and you can pick it up then...pleeeeeeaaasssssse?! I'll even through a drink at you...nicely, of course...
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    Somebody? Anybody? We'll be outside the venue and you can pick it up then...pleeeeeeaaasssssse?! I'll even through a drink at you...nicely, of course...

tell them about the gifts they get ;)
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    6:00 PM: Silver VIP Package (one pair) attendees get to arrive early for an exclusive pre-concert party where they receive two laminate passes to the show, catch the sound check while mingling with other fans, enjoy delicious appetizers and cash bar, pick up their Goodie Bags and potentially meet members of the band (tentative).

8:00 PM: Silver VIP Package attendees get first choice location for the show before the general admission ticket holders enter.

Goodie Bags (1 per person)

1 100% organic commemorative Flight to Mars tote bag designed by Dumbgun
    1 laminate lanyard & pass for entry to the pre-party and show designed by Dumbgun
    1 Wishlist Foundation 2006 CCFA benefit poster
    1 Wishlist Foundation Mike “guitar pick” t-shirt
    1 Wishlist Foundation wristband
    1 CCFA GotGuts™ bracelet
    1 set of Wishlist Foundation stickers
    1 Wishlist Foundation Stadium Cup
    1 Wishlist Foundation 45” insert mouse pad
    1 Wishlist Foundation t-shirt
    1 2006 Flight to Mars t-shirt
    1 2007 Flight to Mars t-shirt
    1 2008 Flight to Mars t-shirt
    1 2008 Flight to Mars poster designed by Brad Klausen

Also, the donation goes directly to the benefit of children who suffer from Crohns to better their lives. At the party, sometimes Mike comes out and mingles with the guests, and it is just a memorable experience for anyone who takes part in this event!