JFK conspiracy(Jesse Ventura)

CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,014
edited November 2010 in A Moving Train
Dont know if this has been posted, I found it interesting and will check it out tonight

http://www.infowars.com/jesse-ventura-t ... onfession/
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Dont know if this has been posted, I found it interesting and will check it out tonight

I aint got time to read . . . but I do have time to duck :)
  • The Body is one of my heroes.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • mikepegg44mikepegg44 Posts: 3,353
    CROJAM95 wrote:

if you see professor James Fetzer mentioned anywhere in this piece, turn it off. I had him in my UMD days and that man is as jack ass as they come.

Also, is anyone surprised that a person hosting a show about how their were two shooters was unable to recreate the shooting? someone on the discovery channel did that i believe, it might have been NGC.
    I wish Jack Ruby had never shot him, then this story would just die already.
    that’s right! Can’t we all just get together and focus on our real enemies: monogamous gays and stem cells… - Ned Flanders
    It is terrifying when you are too stupid to know who is dumb
    - Joe Rogan
  • he is a master marksman, to this day. Oswald was not. that means (IN THEORY) it would have been nearly impossible for Oswald to be the shooter. ALMOST. I'm pretty sure,though, at this point, nothing can be proven 100%.
    mikepegg44 wrote:
    CROJAM95 wrote:

if you see professor James Fetzer mentioned anywhere in this piece, turn it off. I had him in my UMD days and that man is as jack ass as they come.

Also, is anyone surprised that a person hosting a show about how their were two shooters was unable to recreate the shooting? someone on the discovery channel did that i believe, it might have been NGC.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • ShawshankShawshank Posts: 1,018
    I've been to Dealey Plaza, and it's a fascinating place to me since it looks exactly like it did in the pictures and vid from that time. If I remember correctly there's actually a small section of curb that you can easily tell was cut out and replaced and it's right near where the fatal shot occurred. Theorists say that no one knows what happened to that section of curb and that it likely would have determined a shot came from somewhere other than the book depository. :roll:

I don't mind the conspiracy part of it all. I find it interesting. Hell there's even a conspiracy that John Wilkes Booth escaped and lived out his life in Texas and Oklahoma. I think they will make conspiracies about anything.
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    the Mafia did it, both John and Bobby pissed off the Godfathers and they set it up.
    conspiracy solved... ;)
    http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/jfkwhy.htm

Godfather.
  • FiveB247xFiveB247x Posts: 2,330
    I watched this show last nite - and watch it regularly as well. Most of the shows state already known details and facts, but put them in a certain light with unproven certainty. Creating motive or potential guilt does not equate to fact or 100% guilt, but that seems to be an after thought of most who believe in all these theories. In terms of the JFK shooting, I don't think we'll ever find out for certain what really occurred mostly because there's way too much mis-information and facts which can be loosely connected. I personally believe Oswald either was a patsy or part of a great group that carried it out, the specifics is all grey and unclear.
    CONservative governMENt

Our government is the potent, the omnipresent teacher. For good or for ill, it teaches the whole people by its example. Crime is contagious. If the government becomes a law-breaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy. - Louis Brandeis
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    i did not see the show, but the confessions of E Howard Hunt are quite interesting... george hw bush was in dealey plaza that day as well...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/ap ... ession.htm
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • FiveB247xFiveB247x Posts: 2,330
    Yeah they spoke to Hunt's son in the show and reference the confessions tapes... also show and talk bout Bush's possible involvement. The Bush picture to me isn't 100% definitive. Some of the features match up, but it's not clear to me to say 100% I believe it, also his clothing, haircut and look are common for the time, so it could simply be another person with similar features and such. Like I said before, I don't think we'll ever have a clear answer on all of this stuff, unless the government releases full details via old files and footage, etc... and even if that did happen - who believes what they say?
    i did not see the show, but the confessions of E Howard Hunt are quite interesting... george hw bush was in dealey plaza that day as well...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/ap ... ession.htm
    CONservative governMENt

Our government is the potent, the omnipresent teacher. For good or for ill, it teaches the whole people by its example. Crime is contagious. If the government becomes a law-breaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy. - Louis Brandeis
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    mikepegg44 wrote:

Is that right? So you think Oswald was a lone gunman, and that a single bullet is able to pass through two people, after changing direction in mid-air, and then land intact on the side of the road?

Not to mention the ton of other evidence pointing to multiple gunmen.

Also, how do you explain away the Zapruder film? Kennedy was clearly shot from the front. He had an entrance wound in the front of his head and an exit wound at the back of his head. How do you explain that?
  • Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    Byrnzie wrote:
    mikepegg44 wrote:

Is that right? So you think Oswald was a lone gunman, and that a single bullet is able to pass through two people, after changing direction in mid-air, and then land intact on the side of the road?

Also, how do you explain away the Zapruder film? Kennedy was clearly shot from the front. He had an entrance wound in the front of his head and an exit wound at the back of his head. How do you explain that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Fl9ZVJ7B8
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    wow, 47 years ago today he was taken from us. i would like to have seen what would have happened had he lived and served a full term or even two...

RIP.

i believe that we will never know all the answers of who murdered him and why. to me the fact is he is dead, the who and the why are lesser issues to the main issue that he died. and i lament that we will never realize the extent of what we lost that day in dallas.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    Byrnzie wrote:
    mikepegg44 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Fl9ZVJ7B8

I know this sketch practically word for word.

Bill Hicks is another one who went before his time.
  • MK1980MK1980 Nottingham, UK Posts: 291
    Bobby K pissed off the likes of Carlos Marcello, Sam Giancana, et al during his tenure as AG, the boys ordered Jack clipped and hey presto it was done...there shouldn't be a person alive today that actually believes L H oswald acted 1) on his own 2) off his own back. Oswald was the fall guy...J Ruby (a night club owner who himself had mob ties) was ordered to kill oswald so he wouldn't be able to talk/id anyone else involved in the assassination...LBJ didn't care about getting to the truth, J E Hoover hated the kennedy clan, the warren commission was an exercise in promoting what the govm't wanted the public to believe.
    How I choose to feel is how I am...I will not lose my faith, It's an inside job today.
    Manchester Aug 17th 2009
    Hyde Park June 25th 2010
    Manchester June 20th & 21st 2012
    Leeds July 14th 2014
    MK1980 wrote:
    there shouldn't be a person alive today that actually believes L H oswald acted 1) on his own 2) off his own back.

Unfortuantely there are. Some people will believe whatever those in power tell them to believe, even when the facts are right in front of them.
  • OutOfBreathOutOfBreath Posts: 1,804
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Unfortuantely there are. Some people will believe whatever those in power tell them to believe, even when the facts are right in front of them.

Unfortunately, there is ample quantities of people that will believe the exact opposite of what they perceive "those in power" say on that basis alone as well. Dupes go both ways.

As for the JFK assasination, i find it hard to believe Oswald was all on his own in that one. Just thought I'd point out that many (not you necessarily) are as easily susceptible to conspiracy hacks as they claim "regular folks" are to official statements.

Peace
    Dan
    "YOU [humans] NEED TO BELIEVE IN THINGS THAT AREN'T TRUE. HOW ELSE CAN THEY BECOME?" - Death

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert, Dune, 1965
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Last 'real' President some say
    guess 'they' made an example out of him. You can kill anyone if nothing else.
    I haven't watched Jesse yet, looking forward to it. He's my hero ;)
  • Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    Byrnzie wrote:
    MK1980 wrote:
    there shouldn't be a person alive today that actually believes L H oswald acted 1) on his own 2) off his own back.

this came up in another thread a while back (jfk's assassination, not the show) and some here argued people have recreated the exact scenario with a lone gunman..... :roll: :lol:

i especially liked this claim:
    "you clearly see an exit wound on his forehead as his body slumps to the side. this back and to the left olver stone shit is a bit overblown"

as for ventura's show....i've only seen 2 or 3 episodes and it seems more about hype than substance. take his 9/11 episode for instance where a good bit of the show was spent on some random shmuck who claimed he knew people that had inside information and would go on camera, then they were too afraid to be interviewed and he couldn't tell him what they knew, then he could tell him what they knew but not on camera, then ok he can say it on camera afterall.....what a complete waste. my favorite scene, though, was when he showed up at night to the location where they have 9/11 debris and for some odd reason he seemed shocked the doors were locked and no one would let him in and he said things like "why won't they let me inside? what don't they want me to see!?" did he really expect to just stroll into the place picking shit up and inspecting it at night??
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
  • MK1980 wrote:
    Bobby K pissed off the likes of Carlos Marcello, Sam Giancana, et al during his tenure as AG, the boys ordered Jack clipped and hey presto it was done...there shouldn't be a person alive today that actually believes L H oswald acted 1) on his own 2) off his own back. Oswald was the fall guy...J Ruby (a night club owner who himself had mob ties) was ordered to kill oswald so he wouldn't be able to talk/id anyone else involved in the assassination...LBJ didn't care about getting to the truth, J E Hoover hated the kennedy clan, the warren commission was an exercise in promoting what the govm't wanted the public to believe.

So the "Mob" sends Jack Ruby (one of the biggest chatterboxes in Dallas and completely unreliable) to "silence" Oswald. Yet they wait until 2 days after the shooting (thereby allowing LHO to say whatever secrets he may have had without interruption to police for TWO DAYS) even though documented photographic evidence and film places Ruby at the Dallas Police headquarters on the day Oswald was arrested. Why not rub him out there? Why not rub him out before LHO is arrested? It's stupid nonsense.

Jack Ruby wasn't involved in some grand conspiracy. He is the LAST guy they would have wanted keeping a secret of this magnitude.

His dying words were "There was no one else. Just me". Look it up.

THERE IS ZERO DOUBT that Oswald shot JFK. ZERO.
    Now whether others were involved we will never ever know. EVER.
    But certainly not JACK FREAKIN RUBY.
    "Sean Hannity knows there is no greater threat to America today than Bill Clinton 15 years ago"- Stephen Colbert
  • ShawshankShawshank Posts: 1,018
    They just honored Temple Bowley here the other day. He was the one who found officer Tippet and called for help. I'm actually surprised he didn't get more wrapped up in this conspiracy crap. He not only found officer Tippet, but he had a couple of high powered rifles in the trunk of his car (supposedly going deer hunting), AND he worked as a doorman for Jack Ruby for years.

If you really want to twist it around Hollywood style, you would have him and LHO working together. They both got into the same getaway vehicle. They are pulled over by Tippet. The officer gets suspicious, so they take him out (3 in the chest and one to the head). Bowley tells LHO to move it, and stays behind to cover for him while he gets away. He uses Tippet's police radio to call for assistance. He puts together a cover story that he just happened across the body and was trying to help. 47 years later he gets a medal for it. I'm just saying. ;)

This just isn't true. Period.

Bullets don't pass through a human body, change direction in mid-air, pass through a second body and then land on the ground intact.
    Also, JFK was shot from the front. There's no dispute about that. The autopsy photo's show that he was shot in the front, as does the Zapruder footage, and the testimony of witnesses who say they heard a shot and a puff of smoke from behind the grassy knoll.

And that's just two points out of hundreds that disprove your claim above.

O.k, I'll look it up:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Ke ... y_theories
    '[Many]claim that Oswald was not involved at all. Shortly after his arrest, Oswald insisted he was a "patsy". Oswald never admitted any participation in the assassination and was murdered two days after being taken into police custody.'

http://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/wa ... statements
    WARREN COMMISSON REPORT: STATEMENTS OF OSWALD DURING DETENTION

'Oswald was questioned intermittently for approximately 12 hours between 2:30 p.m., on November 22, and 11 a.m., on November 24. Throughout this interrogation he denied that he had anything to do either with the assassination of President Kennedy or the murder of Patrolman Tippit.'

http://www.gallup.com/poll/9751/america ... iracy.aspx
    GALLUP NEWS SERVICE

PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans are skeptical of the official conclusion that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone when he assassinated President John F. Kennedy 40 years ago, but there is no consensus about which conspiracy theory to believe.

Three-quarters of Americans recently told Gallup that they think more than one man was involved in Kennedy's assassination. Only 19% of Americans think it was the work of one individual. When asked who else might have been behind the assassination, no more than 37% of the public believes any single entity or individual was involved.

The most commonly believed theory is that the Mafia was involved (37%), followed closely by speculation that the CIA was involved (34%). Only 18% of Americans think that Kennedy's vice president, Lyndon B. Johnson, was involved -- a theory advanced in a History Channel film on Monday, and sharply rebuked by former Johnson aides as a "smear." Even fewer, 15% each, think the Cubans or the Soviet Union were involved.
  • The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    I always thought it was strange that Oswald started working at the book depository 6 weeks before the assassination. This was before the parade route was made public. Coincidence? What are the odds?
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Kel VarnsenKel Varnsen Posts: 1,951
    One thing that hurts Oswald's case is that if he wasn't the shooter, then why did he shoot and kill that cop who later tried to arrest him? Doesn't seem like the actions of on innocent man.
  • Byrnzie wrote:

O.k, I'll look it up:

'[Many]claim that Oswald was not involved at all. Shortly after his arrest, Oswald insisted he was a "patsy". Oswald never admitted any participation in the assassination and was murdered two days after being taken into police custody.'

'Oswald was questioned intermittently for approximately 12 hours between 2:30 p.m., on November 22, and 11 a.m., on November 24. Throughout this interrogation he denied that he had anything to do either with the assassination of President Kennedy or the murder of Patrolman Tippit.'

GALLUP NEWS SERVICE

PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans are skeptical of the official conclusion that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone when he assassinated President John F. Kennedy 40 years ago, but there is no consensus about which conspiracy theory to believe.

Three-quarters of Americans recently told Gallup that they think more than one man was involved in Kennedy's assassination. Only 19% of Americans think it was the work of one individual. When asked who else might have been behind the assassination, no more than 37% of the public believes any single entity or individual was involved.

The most commonly believed theory is that the Mafia was involved (37%), followed closely by speculation that the CIA was involved (34%). Only 18% of Americans think that Kennedy's vice president, Lyndon B. Johnson, was involved -- a theory advanced in a History Channel film on Monday, and sharply rebuked by former Johnson aides as a "smear." Even fewer, 15% each, think the Cubans or the Soviet Union were involved.

I was referring to Jack Zubys last words - Not LHO.
    Try again.
    "Sean Hannity knows there is no greater threat to America today than Bill Clinton 15 years ago"- Stephen Colbert
  • Byrnzie wrote:

This just isn't true. Period.

Bullets don't pass through a human body, change direction in mid-air, pass through a second body and then land on the ground intact.
    Also, JFK was shot from the front. There's no dispute about that. The autopsy photo's show that he was shot in the front, as does the Zapruder footage, and the testimony of witnesses who say they heard a shot and a puff of smoke from behind the grassy knoll.

And that's just two points out of hundreds that disprove your claim above.

Never said there wasn't another shooter.
    What I said was LHO was 100% one of them.

The facts are endless to that point and I don't have the energy to list them all out.

Haha the Grassy Knoll.
    At least 10 people sprinted up the hill IMMEDIATELY after the shooting and SAW NO ONE. NO ONE.
    There was no one there.

Have you ever been to Dealey Plaza? Just curious.
  • Byrnzie wrote:

O.k, I'll look it up:

GALLUP NEWS SERVICE

I was referring to Jack Rubys last words - Not LHO.
    Try again.
  • One thing that hurts Oswald's case is that if he wasn't the shooter, then why did he shoot and kill that cop who later tried to arrest him? Doesn't seem like the actions of on innocent man.

CURTAIN RODS.
  • dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    There was a History channel documentary that explained the single bullet theory pretty damn well. I still don't believe the official government story by any means, but actually made that theory plausible. The case they presented were the angles of JFK and Connonly in the car were interpreted incorrectly. They presented that Connoly has in a jumper seat in the car and went on to explain the dimensions of the seat and how far off the floor of the car it was and where a man of Connoly's height would be positioned. It did match the trail of the bullet to the wounds with Connoly positioned differently in the fold out jumper seat. I do think it is a far reach though.
    I still believe the more important part of the whole story is the why and not the how.
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
    There was a History channel documentary that explained the single bullet theory pretty damn well. I still don't believe the official government story by any means, but actually made that theory plausible. The case they presented were the angles of JFK and Connonly in the car were interpreted incorrectly. They presented that Connoly has in a jumper seat in the car and went on to explain the dimensions of the seat and how far off the floor of the car it was and where a man of Connoly's height would be positioned. It did match the trail of the bullet to the wounds with Connoly positioned differently in the fold out jumper seat. I do think it is a far reach though.
    I still believe the more important part of the whole story is the why and not the how.

Bullets don't pass through two bodies and land intact on the ground. They don't even pass through one body and land intact.