Options

Thin Air.....

Cropduster84Cropduster84 Posts: 1,283
edited January 2008 in The Porch
What a gorgeous song.....

lol guess who's going through a huge Binaural phase :D
'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Now THATS what I call a love song..... :D
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,329
    One of the first songs I learned to play on guitar and sing at the same time. Truely beautiful.

I'm also going through a Binaural phase.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options

I'm also going through a Binaural phase.

It's a beautiful place to be isn't it :D
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
  • Options
    It's a beautiful place to be isn't it :D

I'll have to agree. I don't know how I got here. I think I was messing around on You Tube and listened to NAIS. I pick the guitar up to learn it and the last week and a half have been history.
  • Options
    I'll have to agree. I don't know how I got here. I think I was messing around on You Tube and listened to NAIS. I pick the guitar up to learn it and the last week and a half have been history.

ha, nice :D

Binaural gets so much undeserved stick on here.....

Just totally gripped by it today, its so varied, and Thin Air is just.....wow.....
  • Options
    ha, nice :D

Binaural gets so much undeserved stick on here.....

Just totally gripped by it today, its so varied, and Thin Air is just.....wow.....

It's funny that you mentioned Thin Air because (story time) I've been on a few dates with this girl and I mentioned I play guitar and sing (not very well). She told me that I have to bring my acoustic to her house today and do my thing for her. She said, in a joking manner, that if I did well she'd be my girlfriend. I was thinking about mixing Thin Air into the set list.

Not too much pressure.
  • Options
    Great Song...

I am just going through a Pearl Jam phase...be afraid...very afraid!
    ~Changing the world...one person at a time~
    ~www.myspace.com/laurababy0105~
  • Options
    It's funny that you mentioned Thin Air because (story time) I've been on a few dates with this girl and I mentioned I play guitar and sing (not very well). She told me that I have to bring my acoustic to her house today and do my thing for her. She said, in a joking manner, that if I did well she'd be my girlfriend. I was thinking about mixing Thin Air into the set list.

Not too much pressure.

You should do it.....sounds like you like this girl and you love the song.....

has a fitting sentiment.....
  • Options
    ViggoViggo Posts: 274
    The only song that I always keep on my cell phone (mp3 player). It's my army song, cause I started hearing it exclusively every day during the recruit school.
    It's okay, It's okay
    You don't have to run and hide away
    It's okay, it's okay
    I love you anyway
    2007: Pearl Jam concert in Düsseldorf (21. June)
    2007: Chris Cornell concert in Kristiansand (2. July)
    2007: The Who concert in Kristiansand (4. July)
  • Options
    You should do it.....sounds like you like this girl and you love the song.....

has a fitting sentiment.....

I'm going to give it a shot and see how it turns out. Hopefully my hero, Stone, will forgive me for killing one of his songs. LOL.
  • Options
    By far my fave song off of Binaural...LOVE IT!!! Stone is 100% the best!!! :)
  • Options
    And after reading this thread, I am going on a Binaural fix for the next few days. Feelin' fine.
    Toronto '00, '02, '05, '06, '06, '09; Hamilton '05; Buffalo '10; TORONTO 2011 X 2!!

"I think it was John Lennon who said: "Life is what happens when you're making other plans.", and that's how I feel. Although he also said: "I am the Walrus I am the eggman" so I don't know what to believe."