Options

What happened to Brett Eliason?

John Briggs 2008John Briggs 2008 Posts: 1,024
edited June 2008 in The Porch
I am just curious what happen to Brett Eliason as it seems he is not mixing these shows this tour. Was there some fall out or new hire? Who the hell is mixing these shows? Anyone know?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    scorp65scorp65 Posts: 30
    Last I saw Brett Eliason was working with REM. Greg Nelson has been doing the front-of-house sound for PJ and the EV solo tour. Not sure if he's doing the mixing for the boots though.
    1995 - Sacramento; San Francisco; San Jose. 1996 - Seattle. 1997 - Oakland. 1998 - San Diego; Sacramento. 1999 - Bridge School Benefit. 2000 - Sacramento; San Francisco. 2001 - Bridge School Benefit. 2002 - Seattle. 2003 - San Francisco; Las Vegas; Bridge School Benefit. 2004 - Bridge School Benefit. 2005 - The Gorge. 2006 - San Diego; San Francisco; Portland; Bridge School Benefit. 2009 - Portland. 2013 - Los Angeles; Oakland.
  • Options
    touringfantouringfan Posts: 568
    Yeah pretty sure Brett was "out" with REM and that was a much bigger tour.
    baby boomers selling you rumors of their history, forcing youth away from the truth of what's real today.
  • Options
    scorp65 wrote:
    Last I saw Brett Eliason was working with REM. Greg Nelson has been doing the front-of-house sound for PJ and the EV solo tour. Not sure if he's doing the mixing for the boots though.

That explains allot then. Thanks for the information.