Options

99 cent Jeremy single (+shipping)

broken_joystickbroken_joystick Posts: 137
edited November 2008 in The Porch
Thought some of you collectors might be interested in this..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=280277272395

:]
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,148
    This seller got 50 copies, all factory sealed? Does Sony still produce old CD singles today? This seller now decides many year's later to sell all 50 copies, today!

That's fucked up! You suspect so many year's later, they would be all sold out, or .. not factory sealed. But coming from one seller, something's fishy about this.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    This seller got 50 copies, all factory sealed? Does Sony still produce old CD singles today? This seller now decides many year's later to sell all 50 copies, today!

That's fucked up! You suspect so many year's later, they would be all sold out, or .. not factory sealed. But coming from one seller, something's fishy about this.

dude, they pressed MILLIONS of jeremy singles. is it really that inconceivable that someone would have or come across a box of sealed cd singles? me thinks not.
    "and onward goes this thing of ours."

Paulie "Walnuts" Gualtieri
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,148
    dude, they pressed MILLIONS of jeremy singles. is it really that inconceivable that someone would have or come across a box of sealed cd singles? me thinks not.

Holy shit! You're damn right! What was I thinking?
    *slaps face till it bleeds! i mean .. goes back to bed!
  • Options
    I just checked his feedback, the person recently won 50 copies of the CD.

e08f_1.JPG
  • Options
    Last ten minutes!