Options

c'mon guys stop this

luke.luke. Posts: 190
edited March 2008 in The Porch
c'mon guys stop this ... the whining, pearl jam anounce a tour and the first couple of posts are like "nice so whens the canadas tour" and "when are they going to do something that effects us all" i mean cmon what the hell is that suppose to mean ... pearl jam have produced awesome music for us to listen too... stop acting like a bunch of four year olds. i havent been on here for about 2 years and nothing much has changed...

everyone is usually pretty good and here to have a chat about the music we all love so much but then there are about 20 percent of you who should have a chill pill, pull out live on two legs and give it a listen then come back and talk to the grown ups..

btw can you all sign the petition for my other post... im serious about that massive box set :) ... wouldnt that be great :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    luke. wrote:
    c'mon guys stop this ... the whining, pearl jam anounce a tour and the first couple of posts are like "nice so whens the canadas tour" and "when are they going to do something that effects us all" i mean cmon what the hell is that suppose to mean ... pearl jam have produced awesome music for us to listen too... stop acting like a bunch of four year olds. i havent been on here for about 2 years and nothing much has changed...

everyone is usually pretty good and here to have a chat about the music we all love so much but then there are about 20 percent of you who should have a chill pill, pull out live on two legs and give it a listen then come back and talk to the grown ups..

btw can you all sign the petition for my other post... im serious about that massive box set :) ... wouldnt that be great :)

i agree. but you can tell that you have not been on here for a while. this place has not been the place to "chat about the music we all love so much"
    for a looooong time. its been bitch fest central since the Riot Act days.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    You know I have sat here for 4 years waiting to get another show here in Florida.I have seen 2 legs of North America,A Candian Tour,Europe and even shows in South America. So I really feel I am way past due for a show.But I never bitch when some else gets shows.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    stoneg wrote:
    You know I have sat here for 4 years waiting to get another show here in Florida.I have seen 2 legs of North America,A Candian Tour,Europe and even shows in South America. So I really feel I am way past due for a show.But I never bitch when some else gets shows.

good for you, same here.

btw, good luck with tickets, and have a GREAT time!
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel