Options

Green River Offstage Photos

MrsOakleyMrsOakley Posts: 181
edited August 2008 in The Porch
Can anyone point me in the direction of any OFFSTAGE/BACKSTAGE photos taken of Green River at the Sub Pop reunion last month? I'm sure they immortalized the day with a few, but I'll be damned if I can find them, I get either stage shots, mostly of Mark and Jeff's back, or the actual Green River itself, which is beautiful but not the kind of beauty I happen to be searching for in this instance. :)

As always, any help, very much appreciated...
"Over the dirt, we soar,
on a search for anything pure."
Say Goodbye
jeff aTONEment
"See, he's got me kinda riled already...jerk..."
Stoney, about Eddie, with love! (And to his face!)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    All I do is bump...

No help, anyone, huh??
    "Over the dirt, we soar,
    Say Goodbye
    jeff aTONEment
  • Options
    I love seeing all those 80s pictures of Stone and Jeff.....complete with hairspray and eyeliner!
    6/3/06 East Rutherford
    6/23/06 Pittsburgh
    6/19/08 Camden
    6/20/08 Camden
    6/22/08 DC
    6/25/08 MSG
    8/4/08 EV NYC
    8/5/08 EV NYC
    8/7/08 EV Newark
  • Options
    Dillsnufus wrote:

THANK YOU SO MUCH, I love that shot!!!

Everyone kept talking about how Jeff was smiling, the way Jeff smiles, as only Jeff smiles, through the whole thing, and all of the onstage pics I have, he's not smiling!

Did you post a link to your pics at the time, because I might have snitched some then!

BTW, did you ever find a T-shirt for yourself??
    "Over the dirt, we soar,
    Say Goodbye
    jeff aTONEment
  • Options
    melva02melva02 Posts: 298
    I love seeing all those 80s pictures of Stone and Jeff.....complete with hairspray and eyeliner!

Cool. That's a good look for Stone. He makes a pretty good hippie and a mediocre long-haired grunge pretty boy, but he's really striking as a new wave / punk boy.

Jeff looks like a girl I went to school with (same hair).

Melissa
  • Options
    StoneyChixStoneyChix Posts: 125
    I happened across some pics (including one of Stoney thats to DIE for :) )

If you go to the Flickr website (http://www.flckr.com) just type in Sub Pop 20 and you should get the pics!!! pretty cool if i do say so myself :)
  • Options
    CitizenRickCitizenRick Posts: 1,079
    Way to go Jeff! Rockin' the Bon Jovi dew in 84'!
    "Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse...of my innocense, got back my inner sence, baby got it...still got it"
  • Options
    StoneyChix wrote:
    I happened across some pics (including one of Stoney thats to DIE for :) )

If you go to the Flickr website (http://www.flckr.com) just type in Sub Pop 20 and you should get the pics!!! pretty cool if i do say so myself :)

See, I had been there already, but I'm on dial up, and in the beginning, there were just a ton of photos of some very nice people, a few creepy people, and some women who obviously don't own a mirror. Between the wait and the fact that I have the patience of something other than a saint...then I hit a spaceball wall, but you encouraged me to go where I didn't go before. Ooh baby. Thank you! Got some truly sweet shots, onstage and off, but I am intigued -- can you give me a direct link to the Stoney pic that's to DIE for...I have several, but can't bear the thought of missing one! :)
    "Over the dirt, we soar,
    Say Goodbye
    jeff aTONEment