Great Poster Collection Starter...

2»

Comments

• Quit saying it's too much when it's 1200 OR Best Offer. Meaning, you could pay 1200, or 1100, or 1000. We have some haters in here.
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    Quit saying it's too much when it's 1200 OR Best Offer. Meaning, you could pay 1200, or 1100, or 1000. We have some haters in here.

I don't care if he's selling or not.... they are his items, which he owns, and can do what he wants with them...

just calling him out that's he's the seller...
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    PJtaper says do not buy. that is unless he gets an Emek out of the deal.
    who are you and what is your problem?
  • Im think that IWillHoldMyCandle and ElderlyWoman19 are the same person...
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • I've got no problem taper. I don't post very often but I read a lot on this and EB. Just stating a fact that you don't think anything is worth anything unless an Emek is involved.
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,086
    I've got no problem taper. I don't post very often but I read a lot on this and EB. Just stating a fact that you don't think anything is worth anything unless an Emek is involved.

why don't you just buy it then and make taper eat his own words?
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
    Im think that IWillHoldMyCandle and ElderlyWoman19 are the same person...

this whole thing is just weird..... if they are not the same person they might be brothers....
  • Nope. I am just someone who calls people out who criticize for no apparent reason.
  • There are a couple of reasons: 1st, no cash. 2nd, love the Honolulu and Hampton but the DC is dark and political, not my cup o tea. 3rd, I wouldn't buy something to prove something to someone. If there was a Klausen Toronto in there maybe.
    There are a couple of reasons: 1st, no cash. 2nd, love the Honolulu and Hampton but the DC is dark and political, not my cup o tea. 3rd, I wouldn't buy something to prove something to someone. If there was a Klausen Toronto in there maybe.

you buy it and I will trade you a toronto klausen for the DC straight up :)
  • If it were an A/P maybe. I love that poster, haven't seen it in person though. Honestly, is it great in person?
  • People are seriously stupid...I love that people are convinced I am the seller...I am not. Deal with it. I would sell my posters for way more than that.
    "Sometimes I burn like a dot on the sun
    With no one knowing..."
    If it were an A/P maybe. I love that poster, haven't seen it in person though. Honestly, is it great in person?

Why does AP matter the DC is not an AP.... but yeah it is a beautiful poster just got it a few weeks ago from a cat on BRY in great condition and it quickly became one of my favorites... there is so much to look at in it.
    People are seriously stupid...I love that people are convinced I am the seller...I am not. Deal with it. I would sell my posters for way more than that.

the pot calling the kettle black hummmmmm
  • KDH12 wrote:
    the pot calling the kettle black hummmmmm
    Why am I stupid....I have not posted one piece of incorrect information here...you have...many times....but enjoy it.
    With no one knowing..."
  • There are AP prints for Toronto signed and numbered out of 100.

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/40190
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    beating-a-dead-horse.gif
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • I have taken over this thread and made it a "Which poster do you covet" thread. I am not beating a dead horse, I like dead horses, they make glue and that is the business I am in.
  • I also enjoy glue...and beating things.
    With no one knowing..."
  • pjtaper wrote:
    Do Not Buy!

Yeah...he will buy these and then try to trade them all for an EMEK Coachella!
    With no one knowing..."
    I have taken over this thread and made it a "Which poster do you covet" thread. I am not beating a dead horse, I like dead horses, they make glue and that is the business I am in.

They also make great hamburgers at McDonalds ;)
  • Are you saying that I am not in the glue industry or that you don't want to make this an all Posters thread
    I've got no problem taper. I don't post very often but I read a lot on this and EB. Just stating a fact that you don't think anything is worth anything unless an Emek is involved.
    Not that it isn't worth anything, but I usually wouldn't want anything that isn't made by EMEK or doesn't have the name of a band I like on it... What is wrong with that, I have a favorite artist that I collect...
    Yeah...he will buy these and then try to trade them all for an EMEK Coachella!
    I already have a Coachella...
  • Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,539
    People are seriously stupid...I love that people are convinced I am the seller...I am not. Deal with it. I would sell my posters for way more than that.

Selling your posters for way more than this would probably be a good idea seing how these ones are selling so quickly:-)
    I will swallow poison
  • Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,973
    I just hope that the buyer already has the Hawaii print and wants to offload it to me.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06