Options

Vedder and Penn Video at the Beverly Hilton

AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
edited March 2008 in The Porch
enjoy.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItSU7JBiC2s

So......I finally figured out how to post on youtube...but I didnt take much time making/selecting a clip etc. as I just wanted to get it out there...In fact, the remainder of the interview is almost as steady as if on a tripod with excellent audio.....

anyway, this link is from the Billboard interview at the Beverly Hilton late last year.....It is probably the only full video other than what the company documented....so it is the only one shared!! If anyone is interested, I have the whole interview (shot from the first row on the far left side in HD and with excellent sound)....kinda different thing to collect, but as you saw in the clip a good look at Eddie out of his "element" but still showing why he is Eddie........

Again, I have the entire sitting on DVD to trade. I think it is about 29-30 minutes in length etc.....

BTY....when we arrived we joked that we would see Paris for sure since we were at the Bev. Hilton.........well, as we left late that night, she pulled up behind us and her chauffer unloaded about three works worth of shopping bags.....it got awkard......no one else was around and Paris and I caught eyes with eachother as she sat in her car,..... then she got out in a hurry and made it to the door just as my large soda was accidentally jettisoned from my hand, on target, but late, to that mongoloid-o-tarded head.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Thank you for uploading this! Cool :) Don't want to go first, lol
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    no prob....I will post a few more today....
  • Options
    PJSEMPREPJSEMPRE Posts: 687
    Thank you for sharing this video with us!
    Let's say knowledge is a tree, yeah.
    It's growing up just like me.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,023
    PJSEMPRE wrote:
    Thank you for sharing this video with us!

yes. thank you! :)
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,526
    Tackalac wrote:

BTY....when we arrived we joked that we would see Paris for sure since we were at the Bev. Hilton.........well, as we left late that night, she pulled up behind us and her chauffer unloaded about three works worth of shopping bags.....it got awkard......no one else was around and Paris and I caught eyes with eachother as she sat in her car,..... then she got out in a hurry and made it to the door just as my large soda was accidentally jettisoned from my hand, on target, but late, to that mongoloid-o-tarded head.

At least you made the effort :D!
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    Nice video, even though Ed's hat is kind of dorky, it's still cool!! :)
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,559
    I love that Penn says that he's always surprised Ed hasn't gone off into the wild yet.
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,071
    Thanks for sharing.

did you see that ass suzieq's comment?
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me