Options

PJ and Lost video

2»

Comments

• Options
    RujamRujam Posts: 31
    That's why I wanted to make the video neutral. Action packed so you don't have to know the Show ( if you do it's gravy baby ).
  • Options
    I don't know if any of you check out Blinkx.com, But it appears to be a pretty cool video site.

Anyway, it thrills me that there is a chance, no matter how small that Eddie and the boys or someone affiliated with them may see my Vid!

On the Blinkx site if you enter Pearl Jam in the search bar, My vid is on the first or second Page!!!! This site has millions of videos. It links the vids from other sites.

I am thrilled:):)
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    thats easily the most idiotic show ever....

Most idiotic show ever is a tie between "Roseanne" and "Golden Girls". It's going to take a lot more than multiple Emmy award winning drama, LOST to challenge that title.

And I'm only considering sitcoms / dramas. In other words, actual shows. If you took every show currently airing on VH1 or MTV, wrote its name on a pice of paper, hung all the papers on a bulletin board, blindfolded yourself, and threw a dart at the bulletin board, you're almost guaranteed to hit something more idiotic than LOST. And I know bashing MTV is the cliche, "cool" thing to do, but seriously it's pretty bad these days.

By the way, I just watched Rujam's video again...
    FUNNIEST THING EVER. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out. And if you haven't seen LOST yet, check that out too. Or if you don't listen to Pearl Jam, check them out.

Best Wishes,
    Curly Joe

*disclaimer* Do not, under ANY circumstances, blindfold yourself and throw darts.
    motel money murder madness
  • Options
    Curley Joe-> Yu Da Shiz it:) Thanx
  • Options
    It's Friday! Enjoy!
  • Options
    Rujam wrote:
    It's Friday! Enjoy!

Yup.. still funny.
  • Options
    Just so you know, My Vid is getting Shunned by the OFFICIAL Lost Sites:(

They tend to like the sappy love songs with video sync.

I hate that shit.

There is a time and a place!

I say rock it out!!
  • Options
    Got my 1st Honor for the Vid! Pretty happy:)

Turns out alot of LOST fans LOVE PEARL JAM!!!!!
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Rujam wrote:

Congrats! :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    Thank you wolfbear!! I really do thank you for posting this Vid!
  • Options
    Rujam wrote:

That video is so money, you don't even know.
  • Options
    Curley Joe-> you have been there from the start. Thanks!

You know the ( experts ) at Fan Vid making have tried to tell me a few areas I shoud have changed. I just look at it like when you say something you mean, you don't want to take anything back. This was my first. And probably last with Pearl Jam and LOST. And yes I watch it over and over ( because It's my baby ). I just thank all who like it.
  • Options
    Darn, I was hoping for another one. One each season maybe! Oh well, be sure and post any others you do, as that one is terrific. I too can watch it over and over and it always makes me laugh and smile. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    Really good! I love the scene with the VW Van, so good, by chance do you remember what song was playing (in the van)? I can't remember and it's driving me nuts!
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
  • Options
    Really good! I love the scene with the VW Van, so good, by chance do you remember what song was playing (in the van)? I can't remember and it's driving me nuts!
    Haha, now it's driving me crazy too. It had to be some 70's tune but I sure can't remember right now. :)
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:
    Haha, now it's driving me crazy too. It had to be some 70's tune but I sure can't remember right now. :)

Lol I vaguely remember a possible banjo? I'm sure one could look this up easily, but I choose to do my own work! Which is me punching myself in the head until the memory pops to the surface..
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
  • Options
    Lol I vaguely remember a possible banjo? I'm sure one could look this up easily, but I choose to do my own work! Which is me punching myself in the head until the memory pops to the surface..
    I couldn't stand it so I googled. This is what I came up with and I think it's right.
    Shambala

* Performed By: Three Dog Night
    * Episode: Tricia Tanaka Is Dead, The Man Behind the Curtain

This song appears both at the beginning of the episode when Young Hurley is working on the car, and later when Hurley, Charlie, Jin and Sawyer are riding around in the van on the island. The song is also heard in Ben's flashback, where we see Ben and his father listening to the song together inside the van.
    http://www.amazon.com/Three-Dog-Night-World-Greatest/dp/B000002NXT
  • Options
    I could think of nothing better than a dose of Eddie Vedder!

LOST is back in less than week, So please enjoy and turn it LOUD you freaks!!

Me included:)
  • Options
    Awesome
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    mfc22 wrote:
    that dude sorta looked like ed

i think that desmond looks like ed too. a cross between 1980s eric clapton and ed.
  • Options
    i think that desmond looks like ed too. a cross between 1980s eric clapton and ed.

Yeah me too! I can't look at him without thinking he looks like Eddie.
  • Options
    Pretty cheesy.
  • Options
    NoWarEver wrote:
    Pretty cheesy.

Hey! Thanks for taking the time to watch. Not everyone will like it, But I have found that most do.
  • Options
    This is a big bump! Because the season finale of LOST is tonight!!

And this Vid should make you feel gooooooooood!!!!!
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    I love the scene where they get the van running, one of my favorite episodes.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,010
    Roger Workman is the man!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    I love the scene where they get the van running, one of my favorite episodes.

I love that part!!