Options

Rehab scare...

One Became FiveOne Became Five Posts: 269
edited July 2008 in The Porch
I saw on the computer this morning that "McCready enters rehab". I opened the article and found out it was Roger Clemens girlfriend.... had me scared for a minute..
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    whichwaysignwhichwaysign Posts: 229
    c'mon. was there any doubt it was Mindy?
    'I'm like an opening band for the sun'
  • Options
    clark_kentclark_kent Posts: 166
    he's been there and done that already. i get the impression he's on pretty solid ground now.
    "You've never been out of college, you don't know what it's like out there. I've worked in the private sector... they expect results." -Ray

Denny Crane!
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,359
    Mindy's always giving Mike a bad name.... she needs to get her act together.
  • Options
    Yellow LedbellyYellow Ledbelly Posts: 3,749
    Seriously, I really don't see why the exploits of a halfass, cracked-out country singer are news worthy. C'mon, give me some real news, tell me Garth Brooks has been discovered to have a harem of one-legged midgets hidden in a barn on his ranch or something...but Mindy McCready?
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Options
    InMyTree4InMyTree4 Posts: 1,239
    nothing wrong with rehab...

i just got home from a 5 day detox clinic in NJ because I just went about my losses the completely wrong way...

i'm feeling soo much better but i still need support and help, i'm just trying to remain sober 1 day at a time...

keep it up!
    PJ:7/2/03.9/28/04.5/25/06.8/5/07.6/14/08.6/27/08.6/28/08.6/30/08.
    10/30/09.10/31/09.5/17/10.9/7/11
    EV:boston 1+2.albnay 1.boston 2010