Options

My plea to all PJ'ers next tour....

digitmckeedigitmckee Posts: 139
edited August 2008 in The Porch
Please, please, PLEASE stop buying posters on PJ's next tour for more than face value anywhere (i.e. ebay, EB, pj message board..etc.) Beside PJ fans, who really does buy PJ posters? Everyone complains about those damn poster flippers but they exist because we are the ones buying from them.

Lets make it so trading posters won't be such a hassle. A show for a show :)
Too many shows to list:
From my first show in Hawaii when they opened for RHCP to upcoming 2016 MSG and Wrigley. Seen them in every continent except Africa and Antarctica.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    G ForceG Force Posts: 1,393
    Never gonna happen broseph. You gonna ask the whole world?
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    yup. about 10% of all poster buyers are probably on this board. You would need to reach quite a few more people than this.

Not to mention, MANY understand that the poster will cost more, but choose that route over going into the show early. Some like to chill in the parking lot and get hammered and buy their posters later for whatever.

Don't see that changing.

I haven't missed a poster at the show for my past 10 shows, but it takes time, effort and some luck. Not everyone is willing to do that, so they rely on the secondary market.

Just the way things work in our capitalistic society.
  • Options
    Great idea...probably will never happen, but I like the effort...
    It's funny when things change so much
    It's all state of mind

Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff

You think you hate it now, wait till you drive it...

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
  • Options
    digitmckee wrote:
    Please, please, PLEASE stop buying posters on PJ's next tour for more than face value anywhere (i.e. ebay, EB, pj message board..etc.) Beside PJ fans, who really does buy PJ posters? Everyone complains about those damn poster flippers but they exist because we are the ones buying from them.

Lets make it so trading posters won't be such a hassle. A show for a show :)

ha yeah, nice thought but not going to happen.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}