Options

Setlist?

cd21millercd21miller Columbia, MO Posts: 302
edited July 2008 in The Porch
hey all -- i just got back from the tour and took my 9-year-old daughter to mansfield 1. i want to make up a collage for her first concert ever and wanted to know if there was anyone out there with a copy of the setlist that night that i could get a jpeg of.

let me know. thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
  • Options
    cd21millercd21miller Columbia, MO Posts: 302
    Wilds wrote:

thanks for the help...perhaps i will (sadly) extend my search to the bowels of ebay hell...

i know they gave those things out after the show...somebody has to have one somewhere..
  • Options
    j_web18j_web18 Posts: 186
    Maybe this is a terrible idea, but can't someone develop some simple program that can copy the font that we see on all of these set list scans and usres make custom set lists? I have seen those tools where you can type anything and it will make a tape or vinyl label, why couldn't this be set lists be done also? I guess there might be fraud issues, but I think you can tell an actual set list from one made it home. It would help in these situations........
    4-22-2003 St Louis, 10-5-2004 St Louis, 5-16/17-2006 Chicago, 6-24-2006 Cincinnati, 8-5-2007 Lollapalooza, 6-14-2008 Bonnaroo, 8-22-2008 EV Chicago, 6-18-2009 EV Nashville, 8-23/24-2009 Chicago, 9-21-22-2009 Seattle, 5-4-2010 St Louis, 5-7-2010 Indy, 7-1/2011 EV St Louis, 9-3-2011 Alpine, 7-19-2013 Wrigley
  • Options
    luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
    cd21miller wrote:
    hey all -- i just got back from the tour and took my 9-year-old daughter to mansfield 1. i want to make up a collage for her first concert ever and wanted to know if there was anyone out there with a copy of the setlist that night that i could get a jpeg of.

let me know. thanks!
    you could try pm-ing Steve Dunne
    he won a setlist for night1 at the wishlist fundraiser on night 2.
    he's a really nice guy and if he knows how to do it and has access to a scanner, he would probably help you out.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament