Options

Logistics...

patchesHoulihanpatchesHoulihan Posts: 42
edited June 2008 in The Porch
I wish I had my fan club tickets for Tomorrow nights show in my hand right now... After the whole police tailgate debacle last night I really dont want to get to the venue until later, but at the same time I have to compete with the fact that there will probably be a huge line for fan club tickets and I dont want to miss any of the show. I hate to be negative, but it just seems like a lose lose proposition. Anyone else feel the same?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jecicajecica Posts: 954
    Go and get your tickets early and head over to the Wish event. I did that in Hartford and had a wonderful stress free time. You also can drink without harassment and donate to a good cause.
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)
  • Options
    LostdoggieLostdoggie Posts: 257
    Actually I do feel kind of pressured to not screw up in some way. I got to the venue last night around 7:00 and there were so many people boozing the cops would have had to deal with a riot if they started arresting people. I wanted to go earlier for Monday's show, but it sounds like that was when the shit was hitting the fan.
    Sometimes life don't leave you alone

8/20/98 - Montreal
    8/29/00, 8/30/00 - Mansfield
    7/02/03, 7/03/03, 7/11/03 - Mansfield
    9/28/04, 9/29/04 - Boston
    5/24/06, 5/25/06 - Boston
    6/28/08, 6/30/08 - Mansfield