NCAA College Football -

Comments

• normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    I'll have to go with my alma mater even though they are going to get their asses stomped for the most part this year. It is a sad season when TN is on the loosing end because that does not happen very often. Thanks Kiffin for all you have done for us. You have been the gift that keeps on giving.

we'll be glad to give him back...although i'm pretty sure the second he enters Tennessee he'll be strung up and hung :lol:
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,380
    mickeyrat wrote:

Cornfields you say? like Powell Road/ Home Road or there abouts?
    a little south of there....but i remember when powell and delaware were hillbilly central! think "deliverance" :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,408
    imalive wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Cornfields you say? like Powell Road/ Home Road or there abouts?
    a little south of there....but i remember when powell and delaware were hillbilly central! think "deliverance" :lol:
    DUDE!!!! Have you seen any of that area since? My god, Powell could be a little New Albany since Les Wexner got his hands on the NE side of town. There's not too many of those fields left on 23. Columbus and Delaware are nearly abutting cities.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    that was the gutsiest/potentially dumbest call i've ever seen last night. and i loved it! :mrgreen:
    what a way to win a game. kudos to dantonia for making that call. i wish more coaches had stones like that guy.

f notre damn!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    that was the gutsiest/potentially dumbest call i've ever seen last night. and i loved it! :mrgreen:
    what a way to win a game. kudos to dantonia for making that call. i wish more coaches had stones like that guy.

f notre damn!

wow....just caught the replay. i'll have to be good on monday, my boss went to ND. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Details are very sketchy right now, and there's been no confirmation from the school, but the word out of East Lansing by way of a Detroit television station is that head coach Mark Dantonio suffered a heart attack at some point after Michigan State's thrilling overtime win over Notre Dame.

Dantonio is reportedly OK after what was initially described as a health scare.

Michigan State has scheduled a one p.m. ET press conference to address Dantonio's situation.

We have attempted to confirm the news surrounding Dantonio, but have been met with two "no comments". Obviously, we'll update this situation -- if there is even a situation involving Dantonio -- as events warrant.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.co ... rt-attack/
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,380
    norm wrote:
    Details are very sketchy right now, and there's been no confirmation from the school, but the word out of East Lansing by way of a Detroit television station is that head coach Mark Dantonio suffered a heart attack at some point after Michigan State's thrilling overtime win over Notre Dame.

Dantonio is reportedly OK after what was initially described as a health scare.

Michigan State has scheduled a one p.m. ET press conference to address Dantonio's situation.

We have attempted to confirm the news surrounding Dantonio, but have been met with two "no comments". Obviously, we'll update this situation -- if there is even a situation involving Dantonio -- as events warrant.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.co ... rt-attack/
    A person with knowledge of the situation says Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio had a heart attack after his team's overtime victory against Notre Dame.

The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity Sunday because the school planned to make an announcement at a news conference later in the day.

The person said that Dantonio had a stent put in a blocked artery near his heart after the victory over Notre Dame on Saturday night. The Spartans used an audacious fake field to win 34-31.

Dantonio will be out indefinitely and offensive coordinator Don Treadwill will coach in his absence. :shock: :shock:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • notre dame :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • hope coach is doing well

p.s the clock was on 0 ..should have been delay of game :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Wow. Hope he is ok
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    bama 7 ark 17 @ half

ucla 10 texas 3 @ half

i love college football :mrgreen:
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    norm wrote:
    bama 7 ark 17 @ half

ucla 10 texas 3 @ half

i love college football :mrgreen:

yup!! love watching the upsets! i was flipping around & saw that Andrew Luck (Stanford qb) went to my high school. we were terrible when i played there. cool to see a kid from my hs playing so well.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Eastern Michigan is exposing some weaknesses in the OSU D. Not good.

Two scores in the red zone and a well played pass.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    everybody laugh at texas ;):lol::lol:

great finish for bama
    Go toledo rockets. Took out anouther big ten team today
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    just about time for the Buckeyes to kick the shit out of IL. :D
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

yeah boy, that's quite an ass woopin'! :lol::lol:
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:

yeah boy, that's quite an ass woopin'! :lol::lol:

IL has been a tough win for the buckeyes for the last decade. :?

the buckeyes D is doing a nice job, the O is suckin. i'd like to see one of the other backs (Berry) get a shot. Herron and Sain just aren't getting it done.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Big rivalry for us today (University of Maryland), so I gotta say: GO TERPS, F DUKE!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    Down with the Tree!!!!
    tree.jpg
    NERDS!
    Down with the Tree!!!!
    tree.jpg

:lol:

go ducks!
    norm wrote:
    Down with the Tree!!!!
    tree.jpg

go ducks!
    What's up Norm! :wave:

Now that I've lived in Husky country for a week, I can safely say Go Trojans! hehehe
    NERDS!
    What's up Norm! :wave:

Now that I've lived in Husky country for a week, I can safely say Go Trojans! hehehe

imagine how bad it was back in the don james era

my nephew just started at eugene si i have to root for the ducks unless they're playing sc...even then, it's tough to root for sc with that douchebag as coach
    O H I O. I did enjoy rhe power I 4th qtr

Go cardinal

I think i'll root for bama this afternoon. Fuck floridah

Go hoosiers, kick the shit out of mi.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Go cardinal

Here we go with Big Ten play!!!!!! heard a bit on the radio. Sounds like we have some work to do.

GO BUCKS!!!!!

mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:

Go cardinal

Here we go with Big Ten play!!!!!! heard a bit on the radio. Sounds like we have some work to do.

GO BUCKS!!!!!

After the first il drive the defense played well. The offens3on the other hand sucked all game. Pryor strained a quad and missed a couple of seriesafter he came back they went power i and wore down il. The should have srarted the game with he power run game. Use the run to set up the pass and to set up pryor runs. They need to fix that offense if they want to win a championship. Time will tell
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Lsu mucks anouther ending :lol:

Ooops, tn mucks a aubs
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    81 wrote:
    Lsu mucks anouther ending :lol:

Ooops, tn mucks a aubs

I just caught the last minute of that game, insane!
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    Huge touchdown! Suck it Tree!
    NERDS!
    Go washington
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg