Options

Drake and Josh PJ related

haashaas Posts: 46
edited April 2008 in The Porch
Wow.. call me a loser, but my kids are watching drake and josh and one of them.... has a pearl jam poster in their rooms... My son yelled "Look Daddy, Pealr Jam" Needless to say I was quite proud my 5 year old recognized their no code promo picture... tehn again he knows what kevin faulk looks like so.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Guitarhero27Guitarhero27 Posts: 2,146
    haas wrote:
    "Look Daddy, Pealr Jam"

i think your son has a speech impediment :)

jk of course
    9/29/96, 8/29/98, 9/8,11/98, 7/28/99, 8/23,24,25/00, 10/13/00, 4/15/03, 4/30/03, 7/8,9,12,14/03, 10/1/04, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 5/4,5,13,27,28/06, 6/1,3/06, 6/19,20,22,24,25,27/08, 7/1/08, 8/4,5,7,16/08, 8/21/09, 10/27,28,30,31/09, 5/15,17,18,20,21/10, 9/2/12, 10/18,19,21,22,25/13
  • Options
    haas wrote:
    Wow.. call me a loser, but my kids are watching drake and josh and one of them.... has a pearl jam poster in their rooms... My son yelled "Look Daddy, Pealr Jam" Needless to say I was quite proud my 5 year old recognized their no code promo picture... tehn again he knows what kevin faulk looks like so.....
    thats cute
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    stillalivejlpstillalivejlp Massachusetts Posts: 76
    Cool! I love Drake and Josh. I mean, er, I occasionally tune in when my nephews are watching.
    Dante: "You hate people!"
    Randal: "But I love gatherings. Isn't it ironic?"
  • Options
    haas wrote:
    yeah I love this show !! hahah it's great they have the poster cause drake is a musician!
    "You're the eve of my destruction in the garden of fears"
  • Options
    jdwyer02jdwyer02 Posts: 110
    I have to watch that show everyday with my nephew and I never noticed a poster of PJ. Pretty cool! I'll check it out next time!
    "Many people don't know what their life is worth. I do....70 Grand!"
  • Options
    SBC03SBC03 Posts: 502
    subliminal messaging
    See this needle...a see my hand...
    Drop drop dropping it down...oh so gently...
    Well here it comes...I touch the plane...
    Turn me up...won't turn you away...
  • Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    haas wrote:

coming from a mom who watches Hanna Montana sometimes even when my daughter is not home, I cannot call you that......loser, that is.

cool of the show, like a subliminal message of sorts, huh?

now if just those damned Jonas Bros would go away.......
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    haashaas Posts: 46
    I appreciate your support... Its cool because obviously the writers are PJ fans... Whats cooler is that it exposes a whole new generation of kids to Sweeeeet music!
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    SBC03 wrote:
    subliminal messaging

subliminal, in an unnoticeable way.
  • Options
    I noticed that PJ poster on "Drake and Josh" a while ago when I happened to be walking by the TV as my boys were watching the show. I exclaimed, rather excitedly, with a finger pointing at the screen, "Did you see that poster?" and my too cool son replied, "yea, let me guess, it was Pearl Jam?" :rolleyes:

I may have posted about it on some other thread like "you know you are obsessed with Pearl Jam when...." ;)
    "you shall be released" ~ EV
  • Options
    Save YouSave You Posts: 80
    my kids watch it daily, never noticed the poster but i will let my kids in on it, they love PJ
    don't gimme no lip !
  • Options
    I saw that poster on this evenings show also. I was watching the show with my son and there were the boys hanging on the wall. My kids can watch this show anytime now.