Brad Stewart (Redwings) Loves Pearl Jam

zackmorriszackmorris Posts: 24
edited March 2008 in The Porch
You had me worried!
So worried, that this would last...
But now I'm learning, learning that this will pass...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• coachchriscoachchris Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada Posts: 749
    It's no wonder they just traded for the guy ;)
    Adolescence in essence is all about trust.
    Leaving is for the answering machine.
  • DeadpoolDeadpool Posts: 155
    Yeah I saw that in the paper and I instantly love Brad Stuart.
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    saw it during the game the other night

the announcers said pearl jam and i snapped my head around lol
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    damn, too bad he's married! :D;)
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Any Chance he will show up at the Detroit/ Windsor meet up this weekend ? LOL I guess we will see!!!!
    Yellow Ledbetter is my least favorite song. Because as soon as you hear the first note you know it is time to say goodbye.
  • pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    Any Chance he will show up at the Detroit/ Windsor meet up this weekend ? LOL I guess we will see!!!!

Well if we plan on doing this from time to time I'll invite him to the next one. I'll just send him an invite (probably wouldn't get it in time for this weekend but theare in town). I went on the Detroit Red Wing site and they don't have his name on the "ask a Red Wing a question" roster yet.
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • GoBuckyGoBucky Posts: 198
    De-troit Sucks! Patrick Sharp is the best PJ fan hockey player in the NHL. Go Hawks!
    GoBucky wrote:
    De-troit Sucks! Patrick Sharp is the best PJ fan hockey player in the NHL. Go Hawks!

Yeah well if we suck it'll be in the playoffs while the Hawks will be sucking on their beers on a golf course. When's the last time you guys were in the playoffs? :) That said I do have Sharp on my NHL fantasy team and the Hawks will be good in the not too distant future with Toews and Kane..............
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • coachchriscoachchris Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada Posts: 749
    Sharp is from my hometown of Thunder Bay, Ontario....didn't even know he was a PJ fan....
    Adolescence in essence is all about trust.
    Leaving is for the answering machine.
  • GoBuckyGoBucky Posts: 198
    pearljim wrote:
    Yeah well if we suck it'll be in the playoffs while the Hawks will be sucking on their beers on a golf course. When's the last time you guys were in the playoffs? :) That said I do have Sharp on my NHL fantasy team and the Hawks will be good in the not too distant future with Toews and Kane..............

In case you haven't noticed, while you're team keeps losing, we keep winning. 300+ player games lost to injury and the youngest team in the league will make the playoffs. The problem is, if we make the 8th seed, we'll probably be playing the Stars, not the team we've beaten 4 out of 5 games this year!
  • IgottagoIgottago Posts: 483
    too bad for him the Red Wings are the Creed of the NHL.
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,139
    zackmorris wrote:

Damn ....based on those answers maybe he posts on here! :eek: :p
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
    GoBucky wrote:
    In case you haven't noticed, while you're team keeps losing, we keep winning. 300+ player games lost to injury and the youngest team in the league will make the playoffs. The problem is, if we make the 8th seed, we'll probably be playing the Stars, not the team we've beaten 4 out of 5 games this year!

Yeah I see that. You are only 22 points behind us, that's only 11 games :) It's too bad you haven't been as good against every one else. Good luck to you making the playoffs and I mean that as I'm always rooting for an original 6 team that has consistently sucked for sooo many years to make a comeback. Hey it was only 20 years ago the Wings sucked..................Now what can we do about my Bruins!

Roberto Clemente.
    Igottago wrote:
    too bad for him the Red Wings are the Creed of the NHL.

Yeah and Luongo is the William Hung of Goalies this year :) And he's on my NHL fantasy team! (Luongo not Hung)

Roberto Clemente.
  • IgottagoIgottago Posts: 483
    pearljim wrote:
    Yeah and Luongo is the William Hung of Goalies this year :) And he's on my NHL fantasy team! (Luongo not Hung)

Lol..nice comparison...i'm not a Canucks fan by the way..I'm living here, but i'm originally from Calgary...Flames are my team. Brad Stuart never should have left the Flames...he's smart enough to like PJ, but not smart enough to re-sign in Calgary..too bad for him he'll miss out when the Flames win it all.
  • Jam10Jam10 Posts: 654
    Thanks for that post. That's a great read. Good to see when people know good music!
    Igottago wrote:
    Lol..nice comparison...i'm not a Canucks fan by the way..I'm living here, but i'm originally from Calgary...Flames are my team. Brad Stuart never should have left the Flames...he's smart enough to like PJ, but not smart enough to re-sign in Calgary..too bad for him he'll miss out when the Flames win it all.

Don't say that out loud about not being a Canucks fan in Vancouver! I'm just a big hockey fan in general and with Kipper playing the way he is who knows? Stuart definitely would help them and I do think Iginla is awesome, man I like the way he plays.

Good luck :)

Roberto Clemente.