Options

Wristband for Eddie posters?

jmccue7jmccue7 Posts: 119
edited August 2008 in The Porch
Is the poster policy for the solo shows the same as the PJ tour? How early are they starting to sell posters? Help me please
Merriweather '00
East Troy '03
Boston I '04
Pittsburgh '06
Lollapalooza '07
DC '08
MSG I & II '08
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    you buy the poster and they give it to you right then and there. no wristbands.
  • Options
    jmccue7jmccue7 Posts: 119
    right on. how early are people starting to show up for posters? are they starting to sell posters at these shows before you check your ticket (a la MSG)?
    Merriweather '00
    East Troy '03
    Boston I '04
    Pittsburgh '06
    Lollapalooza '07
    DC '08
    MSG I & II '08
  • Options
    Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    are there enough posters to wait until after the show to get one?
  • Options
    PahkTheCahPahkTheCah Posts: 193
    Holy Jesus! Another thread about the EV tour posters!
  • Options
    dd.dd. Posts: 15
    jmccue7 wrote:
    right on. how early are people starting to show up for posters? are they starting to sell posters at these shows before you check your ticket (a la MSG)?

In Toronto and Montreal there wasn't really a line up for posters. There is an abundance of posters. Night II they even sold both posters. It was my understanding from the concession dudes that there were like 1000 posters for each night. Plenty of posters to go around.
  • Options
    gozzo5058gozzo5058 Posts: 611
    There were lots of posters for the shows in Montreal and Toronto.

No need to line up and rush.

Where ed places twice, they usually sell the ed poster the first night and batman the second. In fact, chances are they will sell some of the first night posters the second night along with the batman poster.

Posters were available at the end of each show as well. It didn't look like they sold out.

Toronto allowed tubes...

FYI
    s

Montreal/98, Toronto/00'03'05'06x2, Brad Toronto/02, Buffalo/03, Kitchener/05, London/05, Hamilton/05, Late Show Taping/06, Cleveland/06, Pittsburgh/06, Bridge School Benefit Concert/06, Hartford/08, Mansfield 1/08, EV Montreal/08x2, EV Toronto/08x2...