Options

I think I got screwed on one of the 1st and last tix MSG2

AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
edited March 2008 in The Porch
I got in right at 12:00 click on BUY got to put in my CC, CRASH, played around for about 25 mins no luck, not in profile. At 2:30 tried again Temp. out of stock message for 15 minutes then to my surprise I get BUY click it only to realize I hit on SC not NY hit back on the browser go to NY again and on the 3rd attempt I get BUY again for NY this time. I got a message that SC was still in my cart. I click on CART but I did't see where/how to empty cart. Go back to NY and it's gone. So at 12:00 and about 2:45 I got the BUY button and missed out twice.

I can't complain too much because I did get nite 1 by 12:03. How do you empty your cart if you make a mistake. I almost bought the SC tix just to make room for NY.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jmccue7jmccue7 Posts: 119
    Kade526 wrote:
    I got in right at 12:00 click on BUY got to put in my CC, CRASH, played around for about 25 mins no luck, not in profile. At 2:30 tried again Temp. out of stock message for 15 minutes then to my surprise I get BUY click it only to realize I hit on SC not NY hit back on the browser go to NY again and on the 3rd attempt I get BUY again for NY this time. I got a message that SC was still in my cart. I click on CART but I did't see where/how to empty cart. Go back to NY and it's gone. So at 12:00 and about 2:45 I got the BUY button and missed out twice.

I can't complain too much because I did get nite 1 by 12:03. How do you empty your cart if you make a mistake. I almost bought the SC tix just to make room for NY.

just set the quantity of what you don't want to 0 and hit update
    Merriweather '00
    East Troy '03
    Boston I '04
    Pittsburgh '06
    Lollapalooza '07
    DC '08
    MSG I & II '08
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Thanks. I almost did that. Horeshoes and handgrenades.