Options

Breath

annenomiesannenomies Posts: 165
edited February 2008 in The Porch
This is one of my favorites especially version from Singles. So much energy!
I don't know about you all but when I hear them do it now it isn't the same. Do you agree?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    annenomies wrote:
    I don't know about you all but when I hear them do it now it isn't the same. Do you agree?

Alpine Valley 2003 is a great version. :)
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    annenomies wrote:
    I dunno... seeing it in consecutive shows for me (Dusseldorf-Copenhagen 07) was all kinds of holy-crapballs-batman-friggin-sweeeeeeet.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    I saw it at the Borgata. I thought it was unreal... I love that song to pieces.
  • Options
    One of their best... along with State of Love and Trust...
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Options
    QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, Ohio Posts: 3,626
    i've only seen it live once, in lexington.

one of their best songs to date.
    Nice shirt.
  • Options
    mateo45mateo45 the Central Coast of California Posts: 91
    i agree....i don't jump on the "their early years were so much better live" either. it's just with this song especially, while it's still fun to see live, there is just somethin' missing. i can't quite put my finger on it either. i also feel the same way about satan's bed. but i'm definately not complaining. they play those to songs at a show i go to, and i will be stoked. i just agree with you.
    "there's no lights by the stairs? oh, they'll be fine..."-ed, 11/4/95 san jose
  • Options
    He stopped screaming "WHY"? at the end of the song, I miss that
  • Options
    pjhawkpjhawk Posts: 20
    Is it Breath, or Breeeeeeath. I can't properly write my question here, but I'm asking is it the ah, sound, or the eeea sound when pronouncing the word.
  • Options
    It's with the "eh" sound, not "ee."
    "Hello Oregonians. Hello Washingtonians. Hello Portland..where the fuck are we? We're in Ridgefield!"
  • Options
    pjhawk wrote:
    Is it Breath, or Breeeeeeath. I can't properly write my question here, but I'm asking is it the ah, sound, or the eeea sound when pronouncing the word.

breath = with the "ae" sound (its a noun)

breathe = with the "ee" sound (in this case its a verb) :)
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    HATE the studio version of this song. Never really figured out why. I love SOLAT though.

Breath live, however, is a different story. Weird, I know.

MSG 9/11/98