Options

Possible DVD?

vluggagevluggage Posts: 69
edited June 2008 in The Porch
I just wanted to know if they have been filming at this summer's shows that have already taken place. I realize there must have been cameras for Bonnaroo, but I wasn't sure about the other shows. I apologize if this has already been covered.
"I think I kinda want it."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,563
    Lots of bonnaroo on youtube: No idea about a dvd though...

Black
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj2iEZ4eE8o

Awsome!
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    chances are they'll release a dvd (i've got 2 of the previous 'roo festivals on dvd) but i hope you're not thinking it'll have full sets. each of the dvd's i have give you a song from some of the acts that were there, possibly a couple songs from certain acts, with short interviews between songs.

**edit**
    i just realized you're taking about pearl jam video taping the shows. obviously, the dvd's i'm talking about are from the 'roo organizers themselves.
    "Have you ever.........pooped a balloon?"
    ~D.K.S.
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    I was at WPB and Tampa and didnt see any cameras.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,010
    chances are they'll release a dvd (i've got 2 of the previous 'roo festivals on dvd) but i hope you're not thinking it'll have full sets. each of the dvd's i have give you a song from some of the acts that were there, possibly a couple songs from certain acts, with short interviews between songs.

**edit**
    i just realized you're taking about pearl jam video taping the shows. obviously, the dvd's i'm talking about are from the 'roo organizers themselves.
    yeah, they had the option to buy the Roo DVD that covers the entire weekend when you bought the tickets for an extra $10
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1