Options

Happy Fuckin' Valentine's Day

InHidingInOttawaInHidingInOttawa Posts: 154
edited February 2008 in The Porch
I hate this day when you're single...time to throw a little pity party: lotsa hippie lettuce, Crown Royal and loud, aggressive PJ tunes.

Blood, Comatose, Lukin, STBC.....what else?
2005 - Montreal, Ottawa / 2011 Montreal, Toronto 1, Ottawa / 2013 London, Calgary, Vancouver
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    hail hail the lucky ones i refer to those in love :D
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    Hose on, Canada.
    Teamwork. Rawk. Pwnage. Infinite Possibilities. YIELD. Hells yeah.
  • Options
    Why the pity party? Call all your single female friends and wish them Happy Valentines Day (or Happy Thursday, if they are unhappy, too). They will appreciate the fact that you thought of them.

If that doesn't sound fun, make sure you add Crapshoot to the list!
    Chicago 8-23-09

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,294
    I hate this day when you're single...time to throw a little pity party: lotsa hippie lettuce, Crown Royal and loud, aggressive PJ tunes.

you don't own a gun do you ? just saying :eek:...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

Do what we do... throw an anti VD party. Everyone hates VD!
    When Jesus said "Love your enemies" he probably didn't mean kill them...

"Sometimes I think I'd be better off dead. No, wait, not me, you." -Deep Toughts, Jack Handy
  • Options
    CitizenRickCitizenRick Posts: 1,079
    Go...Once...Why Go...Brain of J...DTE...God's Dice...Just to name a few more.

This day is bullshit...and I have a great girl! I don't need some made up holiday to tell her how much I love her.
    "Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse...of my innocense, got back my inner sence, baby got it...still got it"
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    this is for the bitter and the lonely liz! dont bring that shit up in hur!

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    sgossard3 wrote:
    this is for the bitter and the lonely liz! dont bring that shit up in hur!

trying to help ya'll!!!!!!

i will go a kick a dog in all of your honor...........
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    I always hate V Day, but especially this year. Just broke up with my girl last weekend.

Whatever, I'm over it.

Aggressive PJ is the way to go !!
    VHC member #155***

Ft Lauderdale '96:::West Palm Beach '98:::Tampa '00:::Tampa '03:::Camden 1&2 '06::: DC '06:::West Palm Beach '08:::Tampa '08:::Columbia '08:::Virginia Beach '08

• Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,141
    I always hate V Day, but especially this year. Just broke up with my girl last weekend.

Whatever, I'm over it.

Well what about poor her? :( .....she is probably having to endure some random hook up right now with a hot dude! :eek:
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    Hell, I'm married and I hate this silly holiday!! Many would say that my husband is a lucky guy :-)
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    I have called this day Pukentine's Day since I can remember. I think it fits perfectly!
  • Options
    Hawkshore wrote:
    Well what about poor her? :( .....she is probably having to endure some random hook up right now with a hot dude! :eek:
    oh youre mean! based on the "whatever im over it" you know he was dumped... lets be nice!

• Options
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Options
    Hawkshore wrote:

Trust me... Not Poor Her. It was the random hook up that got her where she is now. So no, I don't feel bad for her.

But anyway... Moving on :)
    VHC member #155***

Ft Lauderdale '96:::West Palm Beach '98:::Tampa '00:::Tampa '03:::Camden 1&2 '06::: DC '06:::West Palm Beach '08:::Tampa '08:::Columbia '08:::Virginia Beach '08

• Options
    bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    i'm on the road.......no sugar tonight........................
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Although I have someone in my thoughts right now... No relationship whatsoever to celebrate, so...

Happy F Valentine's Day and Animal is on full volume!!
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Yeah, right back at ya!!!

I am tipping back some Maker's Mark this evening. I think I am gonna order a pizza and probably watch LATG!!! It has been a long while since I've watched it.