Options

Will PJ's Digital Bootlegs include artwork

cripplecreekcripplecreek Posts: 10
edited June 2008 in The Porch
ssia.

I've never bought a PJ bootleg from their site before and I'm curious if when you buy a digital bootleg for download you get the show's songs + a cover/artwork for the bootleg (so I can put the artwork on itunes).

It's not a big deal, I'm just curious.

If they don't have cover/artwork for the bootlegs we can always use the PJ Bootlegs 2008 logo.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    Don't know I only hard copy CD's when I'm buying the PJ's ;)
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    LongRd. wrote:
    Don't know I only hard copy CD's when I'm buying the PJ's ;)
    If you don't mind my asking? Why go for the CD's over an mp3 or flac download? The notice didn't mention anything about booklets included.

Or are you like me and just like having something tangible? [I know, sounds funny being as I've just bought a dwnlded bootleg. But outside of iTunes (which I rarely & hate to do) this is the first time I've ever downloaded an album]

Is the quality better? Or is it something else?
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    I asked them about the artwork- said they are unsure and are working on it
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    If you don't mind my asking? Why go for the CD's over an mp3 or flac download? The notice didn't mention anything about booklets included.

Or are you like me and just like having something tangible? [I know, sounds funny being as I've just bought a dwnlded bootleg. But outside of iTunes (which I rarely & hate to do) this is the first time I've ever downloaded an album]

Is the quality better? Or is it something else?
    Because my computer is a laptop and only has about 80GB space and currently has about 10GB left in it. :(

I think FLAC and CD's have the same quality but mp3's are less valued than those two. So when you pop in your CD into your PC, the memory usually says 500+MB or something like that BUT once you convert it into mp3 iTunes, the memory space goes way down to like 80MB.
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    I asked them about the artwork- said they are unsure and are working on it
    Thanks for the info.

And thanks LongRd. for the info too. I have a laptop too and right now I'm working on just over 800+ MB of free space. I have waaay too much music on this baby and need to get a portable drive to start moving things around.