Options

So, is there an official name for this tour?

Biggest WaveBiggest Wave Posts: 686
edited March 2008 in The Porch
I haven't seen it posted anywhere yet. Is there an official name for this upcoming tour? You know. There was the Yield tour, No Code tour, Riot Act tour, VFC tour, Eddie's April Fools Tour......you get the idea. Being that they're not really promoting anything, what will this tour be called? Maybe just The Pearl Jam Tour 2008?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    voodoopugvoodoopug Posts: 1,011
    I haven't seen it posted anywhere yet. Is there an official name for this upcoming tour? You know. There was the Yield tour, No Code tour, Riot Act tour, VFC tour, Eddie's April Fools Tour......you get the idea. Being that they're not really promoting anything, what will this tour be called? Maybe just The Pearl Jam Tour 2008?

I predict it will be the "Boo Hoo, Ten club didnt automatically give me tickets because I am their biggest fan" tour (credit: the 564 posts that say this or similar)
    There's Pearl Jam, The Rolling Stones, Chuck Berry, Robert Johnson......and then everybody else.
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,809
    its called the......

"At least we didnt ask you to donate your money to 3 convicted murderers tour 2008"
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    also known as "The Final Shows we will ever play in the south due to lack of demand"
    There's Pearl Jam, The Rolling Stones, Chuck Berry, Robert Johnson......and then everybody else.
  • Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Do you think they did it?
    guilty as charged..........
  • Options
    yeah. The Fuck You MSG Cock Sucking Douchebags Tour 08.
    I like bands.
  • Options
    yeah. The Fuck You MSG Cock Sucking Douchebags Tour 08.
    wow....
  • Options
    wow....

agreed, even we cannot stir emotion like that.....very moving post IMO.
  • Options
    the...

"We know everyone of you poster collectors is a FLIPPER ...tour 2008"
  • Options
    the...

"We know everyone of you poster collectors is a FLIPPER ...tour 2008"

I truly didnt understand everyone rushing to see the poster vendor upon entering the Vic...I walked right past them and went to the front row.
  • Options
    voodoopug wrote:
    I truly didnt understand everyone rushing to see the poster vendor upon entering the Vic...I walked right past them and went to the front row.

i truly didnt understand why the icon for buying tickets for the vic show never showed up on my computer screen .......
  • Options
    i truly didnt understand why the icon for buying tickets for the vic show never showed up on my computer screen .......

mine neither....luckily my buddy got tickets and took me (and pissed off a lot of his friends!)

I recall that I sweat about 15 lbs off waiting in line. I felt so bad for the folks waiting that I bought all of the security staff ice cold bottles of water.....because thats how I roll.
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    I liked LeatherMandi's idea, The Quickie or In and Out tour. :D
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    I liked LeatherMandi's idea, The Quickie or In and Out tour. :D

I still think ticket prices were far too low.
  • Options
    voodoopug wrote:
    mine neither....luckily my buddy got tickets and took me (and pissed off a lot of his friends!)

I recall that I sweat about 15 lbs off waiting in line. I felt so bad for the folks waiting that I bought all of the security staff ice cold bottles of water.....because thats how I roll.
    i also brought a bunch of friends bottles of water while they waited in line at the vic....

and then i met one of the security guards.....

and i thought he was a fucking piece of shit.....but thats another story for another day....
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    voodoopug wrote:
    also known as "The Final Shows we will ever play in the south due to lack of demand"

If they played in atlanta it would sold out as quick as MSG.
  • Options
    If they played in atlanta it would sold out as quick as MSG.

Atlanta is a rock and Roll town....they were rewarded with an extra Rolling Stones show last tour due to demand and ticket gross. I concur Atlanta would probably sell well....but the highway going through town has far too many lanes for my taste.
  • Options
    i also brought a bunch of friends bottles of water while they waited in line at the vic....

and then i met one of the security guards.....

and i thought he was a fucking piece of shit.....but thats another story for another day....

One of them had a fantastic mullet and a hip sack....I didnt offer him water.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,920
    An '08 Pearl Jam East Coast Style Tour!

:)
  • Options
    voodoopug wrote:
    One of them had a fantastic mullet and a hip sack....I didnt offer him water.
    thats the guy i wanted to LAUNCH on to Sheffield ave.......
  • Options
    surfponcesurfponce Posts: 71
    Debts Rendered Tour! ie: please play the south!
    dean stirk
  • Options
    thats the guy i wanted to LAUNCH on to Sheffield ave.......

he did not make many friends, but gave us all a fashion memory for the ages.
  • Options
    ryan198ryan198 Posts: 1,025
    guilty as charged..........
    Really? You don't think that being able to get a long finished case back open is cause to at least question the verdict? It did come in the dirty south too...
  • Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    I know you're pulling my leg...
    guilty as charged.....
  • Options
    guilty as charged.....

F'n A, LOL these kinda posts make the forum visitable. Humour is always appreciated
    "So forget the other boys because my love is real.
    Come off your battlefield."
  • Options
    F'n A, LOL these kinda posts make the forum visitable. Humour is always appreciated
    well....write a check and send you hard earned money to support those child murderers....

ill choose not to.......
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    ECB
    East Coast Bias tour
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,731
    its called the......

"At least we didnt ask you to donate your money to 3 convicted murderers tour 2008"

nice
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    LongRd. wrote:
    ECB
    East Coast Bias tour

Wouldn't they then have to call the Vedder tour the WCB?
    Brian
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,077
    The Farewell Tour? Uh oh...
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    its called the......

hahahaha
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest