Options

So, is there an official name for this tour?

2»

Comments

• Options
    iiseeiisee Charlotte, NC Posts: 485
    voodoopug wrote:
    I predict it will be the "Boo Hoo, Ten club didnt automatically give me tickets because I am their biggest fan" tour (credit: the 564 posts that say this or similar)

Now THAT is funny.....and sadly, true as well.....
    8/25/92 – Charlotte, NC
    10/4/96 – Charlotte, NC
    8/4/00 – Charlotte, NC
    4/16/03 – Charlotte, NC
    9/5/05 – Edmonton, Canada
    6/16/08 - Columbia, SC
    6/17/08 - VA Beach, VA
    6/26-27/12 - Amsterdam, NL (I and II)
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Feild, Chicago, IL
    10/30/13 - Charlotte, NC
    11/22/15 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
  • Options
    I spoke to Stone earlier and he said the tour is called the "Hey Ed, Remember Us? Tour" in case you were wondering. :)
    "I'll end up alone like I began..."

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder
  • Options
    G-forceG-force Posts: 218
    I was thinking the same thing, what is the name of this east coast swing?. If there is one thing with this band....they continue to mix it up, keeping everyone on their toes--innovative, but at the same time they are a 70's type rock band... and always full of surprises and twists. Example: Who would have thought their 8th studio album would be self titled with an avacado featured on the front ?

I love it all.
  • Options
    The official name is "the fuck yeah tour". Or so I've heard.
  • Options
    If they played in atlanta it would sold out as quick as MSG.

haha HA HA HA. ha! HA ha!

aw, that's cute.

hee hee.
    "Find myself singing the same songs every day....
    ones that make me feel good when things behind the smile ain't ok...." -Hoon
  • Options
    It should be called the "Quitcher Bitchin Tour"

It would be applicable to the south, AND the sad sappy suckers that got shut out of msg tix.

:)
    "Find myself singing the same songs every day....
    ones that make me feel good when things behind the smile ain't ok...." -Hoon
  • Options
    lukin14lukin14 Posts: 287
    It should be called the "Quitcher Bitchin Tour"

It would be applicable to the south, AND the sad sappy suckers that got shut out of msg tix.

:)

we have a winner.
    life is the study of dyin'
    and how to do it right
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    spearheadspearhead Posts: 600
    Wow ... tough room!!
    I was alone and far away when I heard the band start playing!

...I was always a DeadHead, but when I first heard Winston Rodney, aka the Burning Spear, sing, I became a SpearHead too!
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,452
    Its the "You're All A Bunch of Bitches But We'll Play Anyway" Tour
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    ed wanted to call it " The rest of the avocado tour.....just because those message board freaks wouldnt shut up about playing the south or bitchin about there was no msg, nyc show last tour"

so now with bonaroo and a few south dates, avocado tour will finally be complete...oh yea and one last stop in our favorite town for a finale... mansfield, mass. :)
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Options
    emeraldkityemeraldkity Posts: 370
    I nominate
    Play the Gorge you pussies tour.
    You must be the change you want to see in the world
    -Gandhi