ITW in Canadian Stores??

ACCBootlegGoddessACCBootlegGoddess Posts: 4,180
edited January 2008 in The Porch
I was just wondering if anyone found any copies at any Canadian indy stores??

I have been to a couple and called a couple of more and they never got any nor were they able to order any. I was wondering if its just an American release...as limited as it is.

Any copies been spotted outside the USA?
"Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Be SoundBe Sound Posts: 199
    I was just wondering if anyone found any copies at any Canadian indy stores??

I have been to a couple and called a couple of more and they never got any nor were they able to order any. I was wondering if its just an American release...as limited as it is.

Any copies been spotted outside the USA?
    I was wondering the same thing... any news would be great
    Don't it make you smile
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    Vancouver had some but they all seemed to have been reserved before they were released.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Horse2345 wrote:
    Vancouver had some but they all seemed to have been reserved before they were released.

Do you happen to know what stores in Vancouver had them. Just wondering if maybe we have a smiilar shop here in Toronto.

Thanks
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Called a few local record stores here over the weekend. Nothing yet.
    Scratch records had some and Boomtown.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • ManimalManimal Posts: 152
    Horse2345 wrote:
    Scratch records had some and Boomtown.

Your from Victoria? i was in at Ditch the other day, they ordered some but haven't heard anything about them being shipped.
    DVD: http://db.etree.org/Manimal
    Posters: www.expressobeans.com/trader.php?id=Manimal&view=4
  • AnickAnick Posts: 13
    got ITW in november in montreal at ARCHAMBAULT store
    Manimal wrote:
    Your from Victoria? i was in at Ditch the other day, they ordered some but haven't heard anything about them being shipped.

Yup, i checked there out too , got same answer. Lyles said they could have got it but it was too much to bring in, little did they know they could have sold it for twice as much. Don't think anywhere in town got any.
  • Anick wrote:
    got ITW in november in montreal at ARCHAMBAULT store

We are talking about the vinyl not the cd. I got the cd in November too. Its AMAZING!