Options

Anyone receive CD boot yet? If so which show(s)?

CupofjoeCupofjoe Posts: 557
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Just wondering when we'll get to MSG shows?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Got WPB and Tampa in the mail today..

I bought those plus Bonarro, SC, Camden II and Mansfield I haven't received shipment notification on any of the others yet.

Bootlegs look real nice, very happy with them :)
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611

I bought those plus Bonarro, SC, Camden II and Mansfield I haven't received shipment notification on any of the others yet.

Lotta dough Christina
  • Options
    Jesika537Jesika537 Posts: 301

I ordered the 2 Florida shows plus Bonnaroo and haven't received shipping confirmation for any of them yet. It is now over 3 weeks for all of them. Should I sent the 10Club an e-mail? I am dying to hear them.
    Detroit '98 - Detroit '03 - Toledo '04 - Grand Rapids '04 - Kitchener '05 - London '05 - Grand Rapids '06 - Cleveland '06 - Detroit '06 - Chicago '07 - West Palm Beach - Tampa '08 - Toronto '09 - Indy '10 - Buffalo '10 - Toronto '11 - London '13
  • Options
    No I haven't, but I just got done ordering all of them. I'm not expecting them for a while.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I ordered them all. I received an email on 7/2 for WPB and received it in the mail today. I received an email on 7/4 for Tampa. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    CupofjoeCupofjoe Posts: 557
    Thanks for update. Guess we have a wait for MSG....Did they let the show flow through or is there dead air in between songs?
  • Options
    SBC03SBC03 Posts: 502
    Listen to any of them?

how is the quality?
    See this needle...a see my hand...
    Drop drop dropping it down...oh so gently...
    Well here it comes...I touch the plane...
    Turn me up...won't turn you away...
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Lotta dough Christina

I'm not Christina ;) I guess that's her myspace name but not on here...
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    wolfbear wrote:
    I ordered them all. I received an email on 7/2 for WPB and received it in the mail today. I received an email on 7/4 for Tampa. :)

Same here. I got WPB today, and the email for the other as well. I ordered each one the morning after the show, so I am HOPING to get one about every other day for the next 2 weeks or so in the order that they were played I would assume. They sound GREAT imho....Nice packaging as well. VERy pleased! :D
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    WPB today. Great Stuff. Received sending confirmation for Tampa today.
    Dallas '98, Houston '03, Dallas '03, Kisseemee '04, Missoula '05, Toronto '05, Atlantic City #2 '05, Albany '06, Hartford '06, Chicago #1 and #2 '06, Cleveland '06, Detroit '06, Boston #1 '06, Washington DC '08
  • Options
    igotid_8igotid_8 Cleveland, Ohio Posts: 498
    Anyone care to post some pics of the boots? Would love to see what they look like.

Thanks!
    2000 Columbus, Pittsburgh
    2003 Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Columbus
    2004 Toledo
    2005 Hamilton, Pittsburgh
    2006 Cleveland, Auburn Hills, Pittsburgh
    2009 Chicago
    2010 Cleveland
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Detroit
    2016 Tampa, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2018 Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2