Options

2008 Dvd

R-Dub81R-Dub81 Posts: 374
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Anyone think that they will release a dvd of tour footage from this tour? if so how would you rather see it done?
TB2K, LATG2003 or PIAF? if it were a one show DVD what show would you like to see on there?
"Some people think it makes a difference...I think it's the difference that makes it" 

340xxx
03 - Mansfield 3
04 - Asheville
06 - Hartford
08 - Columbia, MSG 1, MSG 2, Hartford
10 - Kansas City, Hartford
12 - Atlanta
13 - Charlotte
16 - Columbia
18 - Boston 2
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    R-Dub81 wrote:
    Anyone think that they will release a dvd of tour footage from this tour? if so how would you rather see it done?
    TB2K, LATG2003 or PIAF? if it were a one show DVD what show would you like to see on there?
    Bonnaroo or West Palm Beach
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    R-Dub81 wrote:

If it were a one show dvd its hard to say. You know what you're gonna get at MSG, but I still think Bonnaroo has great potential to be epic. We shall see. =]
  • Options
    Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    West Palm Beach :D
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    maccimacci Posts: 1,057
    I would love to see any 2008 live DVD, but doubt they will since Picture in a Frame just came out.......
    My lips are shaking.......
  • Options
    I'm torn between the MSG style full show, and the LATG style compilation. If I got to pick, I'd go box set---2 nights at The Garden
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    I'm torn between the MSG style full show, and the LATG style compilation. If I got to pick, I'd go box set---2 nights at The Garden

So tough to call. Only cause we have been there before. Any dvd would be nice but an album would be better!
  • Options
    BrezBrez Posts: 570
    There's a lot of wishful thinking in this place :rolleyes:
    And before his first step... He's off again...