Options

which one would you choose???

vp20vp20 Posts: 56
edited March 2008 in The Porch
I live about 4 to 4.5 hrs from Va Beach and 2.5-3 hrs from Columbia SC. I cannot decide which show to get tix for. Both are on a weekday (Monday or Tuesday), one is outside and at the beach-but a worse drive (and a little more expensive). The other venue i have never been to, do not know much about, and is inside. Do you guy's think 1 will be better than the other...and if anyone has seen them in SC-how was the sound at that coliseum?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    fugawzifugawzi Posts: 874
    Go to Columbia,SC. It's closer to you, and you'll probably get a better seat than you would at VA Beach.
    West Palm 2000 I & II/West Palm '03/Tampa '03/Kissimmee '04/Vic Theater '07/West Palm '08/Tampa '08/NYC MSG I & II '08/Philly Spectrum III & IV '09/Cleveland '10/Bristow '10/PJ20 I & II 2011/Pensacola '12/Pittsburgh '13/Denver '14
  • Options
    fugawzi wrote:
    Go to Columbia,SC. It's closer to you, and you'll probably get a better seat than you would at VA Beach.

yeah and I always like arenas better than sheds-too far from the band and other fans at a shed (but that's a personal opinion).
  • Options
    SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    love open air shows especially in amphitheatres, I would go for Virginia Beach tickets.
  • Options
    PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400
    go to both, dog
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,506
    fugawzi wrote:

Right here.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    mensanemensane Posts: 912
    i say sc. it is closer and they are right...seat would be better.

and...it's not like the va beach venue is ON the beach. traffic is a nightmare.
  • Options
    vp20vp20 Posts: 56
    Would LOVE 2 c both...not sure if i can miss that much work. Went w/ SC-still might make it 2 va as well... thanks 4 the input anyway. CAN NOT WAIT... c-every1 there!
  • Options
    iiseeiisee Charlotte, NC Posts: 485
    jblagg wrote:
    go to both, dog

Yup....I live in Charlotte NC but am going to both....Va Beach is much furthur for me but I kinda like the 'sheds' anyway....LOL.....
    8/25/92 – Charlotte, NC
    10/4/96 – Charlotte, NC
    8/4/00 – Charlotte, NC
    4/16/03 – Charlotte, NC
    9/5/05 – Edmonton, Canada
    6/16/08 - Columbia, SC
    6/17/08 - VA Beach, VA
    6/26-27/12 - Amsterdam, NL (I and II)
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Feild, Chicago, IL
    10/30/13 - Charlotte, NC
    11/22/15 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil