Options

*** London Fanviews Here 6/25/10 ***

Comments

• Options
    PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    Does anyone know if there any audio recording of Ben Harper's set?
  • Options
    Whooo we were loud in Hyde Park. Great to hear it back, gives back the feeling:D
    2006 Arnhem
    2007 Nijmegen
    2009 Rotterdam
    2010 London, Nijmegen, Berlin
    2012 Amsterdam I & II
  • Options
    domuniteddomunited Posts: 27
    bootleg is A W E S O M E
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,216
    nice to listen my voice in the radio after London show.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    :lol:
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    :twisted:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    KistosKistos Posts: 1
    Goose bumps!!!!!!!
  • Options
    LBCLBC Posts: 74
    About to order the bootleg.

Had doubts with it being a festival, but can't resist!
    A truant finds home
  • Options
    LBC wrote:

and venice was better,so nothing to do with festivals!!!!pj rocks no matter they play,or how long they play!!!! :)
  • Options
    domuniteddomunited Posts: 27
    LBC wrote:

and venice was better,so nothing to do with festivals!!!!pj rocks no matter they play,or how long they play!!!! :)

YES! I agree! :D

but next time I'm going to be attending more PJ solo concerts than festivals (most festival set lists are "best of' setlists...) ;)
  • Options
    domunited wrote:
    LBC wrote:

YES! I agree! :D

but next time I'm going to be attending more PJ solo concerts than festivals (most festival set lists are "best of' setlists...) ;)
    next time????? i ll do ALL those fuckin shows!!!!!!!!!even is a 3 song concert!!!!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Hub. wrote:
    :twisted: :lol:
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpeK-EI2CE4

Re-live my view of Nothingman.
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Antony
  • Options
    This was my first Pearl Jam concert even though I´ve been a die hard fan since 94. It was absolutely fantastic with a great set list. It was super cool when Eddie came out to sing Under Pressure with Ben Harper! I especially loved Betterman when the entire growd just took over :) and Of the Earth is a must for the next CD. I hope I´ll be able to see them live again soon.
  • Options
    henningsen wrote:
    This was my first Pearl Jam concert even though I´ve been a die hard fan since 94. It was absolutely fantastic with a great set list. It was super cool when Eddie came out to sing Under Pressure with Ben Harper! I especially loved Betterman when the entire growd just took over :) and Of the Earth is a must for the next CD. I hope I´ll be able to see them live again soon.
    was a great show!!!and wellcome to the forum.. :)
  • Options
    I am not entirely sure how it escaped my attention at the time, but having listened to the bootleg a few times now, how good was Black?

That is undoubtably the best version of it I've ever heard
  • Options
    I am not entirely sure how it escaped my attention at the time, but having listened to the bootleg a few times now, how good was Black?

its the heavy metal version of Black...how eddie put we belond together with Mike solo..unique!!!
  • Options

its the heavy metal version of Black...how eddie put we belond together with Mike solo..unique!!!

Just spent four days in Cornwall with my nephew who went to this show, his second one after the 02, and we've been driving to places with the boot in the car, and every time we heard the Black Solo we couldn't stop just looking at each other and smiling, so good. I think it's the best Black I have heard. This show deserves to be an official dvd release. We're due, we know its been recorded and it was a great show!
  • Options
    I think it's the best Black I have heard. This show deserves to be an official dvd release. We're due, we know its been recorded and it was a great show!
    :) u wasnt in berlin i guess,but really is in my top 5 i saw live..we belong,we belong,we belong, :)
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    DOUBLE POST :roll:
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • Options
    LenzLenz Posts: 89
    yep Black in London was definitely extraordinary, I also felt that there
    - the one in Berlin is just a different thing, I don't think you can compare them -
  • Options
    Lenz wrote:
    yep Black in London was definitely extraordinary, I also felt that there
    - the one in Berlin is just a different thing, I don't think you can compare them -

I thought the Berlin boot sounded great, but I believe for anyone who was there, many songs on that night will not be bettered, and rightly so, a great and fitting tribute.
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,881
    At the moment, my favourite London song is Nothingman!! Goosebumps all over my body!!! :!:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT, VEDDER WAS AND NOW IS ALMOST AN ICON AS FRONTMAN, A PROPER FRONTMAN NOT JUST A POSER IN A BAND, THEY SEEM SOLID AS A GROUP, LET THEM BANG OUT MORE HITS.
  • Options
    AR113105 wrote:
    LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT, VEDDER WAS AND NOW IS ALMOST AN ICON AS FRONTMAN, A PROPER FRONTMAN NOT JUST A POSER IN A BAND, THEY SEEM SOLID AS A GROUP, LET THEM BANG OUT MORE HITS.
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :wave: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    i love the passion on your 1st post :)
  • Options
    I finally bought the bootleg - struggling financially after touring all the way to Ireland and the UK for the first three European gigs of the tour, but of course it is worth it.

It was good to hear the first few songs because we were really under pressure against the barrier on Stone's side with idiots moshing behind us and almost pulling a Roskilde with all the pushing and shoving and we missed the first part of the gig as a result with distressed girls being pulled out over our heads all the time.

Now how about a dvd guys?
    That strange spot in the sky was me from South Africa fly
  • Options
    I finally bought the bootleg - struggling financially after touring all the way to Ireland and the UK for the first three European gigs of the tour, but of course it is worth it.

It was good to hear the first few songs because we were really under pressure against the barrier on Stone's side with idiots moshing behind us and almost pulling a Roskilde with all the pushing and shoving and we missed the first part of the gig as a result with distressed girls being pulled out over our heads all the time.

Now how about a dvd guys?
    there is one with 4 songs only,from uk tv i guess..
  • Options
    Thanks Dimitris, do you have a link where I can get details by any chance?
    That strange spot in the sky was me from South Africa fly