Options

Tell me about this picture

MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
edited July 2008 in The Porch
http://www.pearljam.com/i/tourphotos/20061130/1.jpg

I was wondering if this the entire band (minus Boom), or any of it for that matter. It's hard for me to tell. My vision sucks.
Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 667
    The entire band can't surf.
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
  • Options
    irieinindy wrote:
    The entire band can't surf.

I didn't think so, but just getting up and riding a wave straight in (as they are) is not that hard to learn. I was curious because there's 5 people in the picture, 5 main members of the band, and it was posted on the site.
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
  • Options
    Not that wave, imo.
  • Options
    CupofjoeCupofjoe Posts: 557
    its eddie vedder, jack johnson, kelly slater, jeff ament, and laird hamilton
  • Options
    I didn't think so, but just getting up and riding a wave straight in (as they are) is not that hard to learn. I was curious because there's 5 people in the picture, 5 main members of the band, and it was posted on the site.

that is like a 6ft maybe 8 ....dude not so easy the vert is pretty scary when dropping in...
  • Options
    Cupofjoe wrote:
    its eddie vedder, jack johnson, kelly slater, jeff ament, and laird hamilton

Are you for real? Are they in that order?
    I just don't see Laird's body in that picture?
  • Options
    irieinindy wrote:
    Are you for real? Are they in that order?
    I just don't see Laird's body in that picture?
    second from left looks like him but at second clance maybe not..lets call him mr x.
  • Options
    http://www.pearljam.com/i/tourphotos/20061130/1.jpg

I was wondering if this the entire band (minus Boom), or any of it for that matter. It's hard for me to tell. My vision sucks.
    how did you access those pics???
  • Options
    Cupofjoe wrote:
    that is like a 6ft maybe 8 ....dude not so easy the vert is pretty scary when dropping in...

I haven't been surfing that long, but judging by the pic, the wave doesn't look like it has a lot of juice behind it. I'm not saying it's easy, but very possible. I'm wondering how you knew who was in the picture.
  • Options
    Cupofjoe wrote:
    how did you access those pics???

Check the URL. It's on the PJ website under 2006 Tour Photos. 3rd show from the bottom.
  • Options
    I haven't been surfing that long, but judging by the pic, the wave doesn't look like it has a lot of juice behind it. I'm not saying it's easy, but very possible. I'm wondering how you knew who was in the picture.
    That wave is thick and to get everyone to drop straight in on it and actaully no crash is pretty talented, I don't care who you are even the DUKE would have said its not easy.
  • Options
    Check the URL. It's on the PJ website under 2006 Tour Photos. 3rd show from the bottom.
    OK
  • Options
    I would really love to know who all 5 guys are, if anyone knows???
  • Options
    irieinindy wrote:
    I would really love to know who all 5 guys are, if anyone knows???
    Who do you think it is?