Couple of Questions....

ForestBrainForestBrain Posts: 460
edited December 2007 in The Porch
Are these songs original PJ songs, or are they covers?:

Angel
Down
Crown of Thorns
Crazy Mary
When life gives you lemons, throw them at somebody.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Angel & Down are original songs.

Crown of Thorns is a cover, originally by Mother Love Bone which was the band Stone and Jeff were in before Pearl Jam.

Crazy Mary was originally written by Victoria Williams, but she became ill and unable to perform so PJ pretty much adopted the song.

Edit - Williams did perform the song with PJ once or twice i do believe, towards the end of 1993.
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    tofatofa Posts: 51
    If you go to the songs link on this site it gives you an A-Z list of performed PJ songs. It also says whether ir not they are PJ's or Covers, PJ = Pearl Jam C = Cover.
    Wembley 07
    "You'll never walk alone"
    ***** LFC
  • Options
    Groovy, thanks. I did go to the Song List and it did not show Crazy Mary, or Crown of Thorns. Odd.
    When life gives you lemons, throw them at somebody.
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Groovy, thanks. I did go to the Song List and it did not show Crazy Mary, or Crown of Thorns. Odd.
    I just looked and they are there? :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."