Options

Will East Coast Ed Shows get the Pleasure of hearing ARC live?

Hard2IMAGINE2007VICHard2IMAGINE2007VIC Posts: 638
edited July 2008 in The Porch
I was wondering if Ed will sing Arc live for the east coast leg of his solo shows? I was just listening to the West Coast Ed Shows and the different versions of Arc Live. Being in Santa Cruz and Berkeley hearing it live make the hair stand up on my arms and neck. At the third show I was at while listening to Arc, I remember closing my eyes for a second and thinking " I wondering if this is what heaven sounds like? Arc live is amazing and I hope Ed gives all you east coast fans a treat in a few weeks with the loop machine!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    CupofjoeCupofjoe Posts: 557
    I was wondering if Ed will sing Arc live for the east coast leg of his solo shows? I was just listening to the West Coast Ed Shows and the different versions of Arc Live. Being in Santa Cruz and Berkeley hearing it live make the hair stand up on my arms and neck. At the third show I was at while listening to Arc, I remember closing my eyes for a second and thinking " I wondering if this is what heaven sounds like? Arc live is amazing and I hope Ed gives all you east coast fans a treat in a few weeks with the loop machine!!!
    I hope so too... I think he will he play seven times on west coast. Did he have anyone fill in any other instruments??
  • Options
    No it was all Eddie and his magic loop machine. About 4 minutes till the end when it fades out, Ed starts to his some notes that will send a shiver down your spine!! Ehhhh, yeahhh, Ehhhh, Ahhhhhh!!!
  • Options
    God, I hope so!! It was beautiful, and I think alot of the magic was watching Ed actually do the looping.

I can't believe I forget this, but I don't even think there were any instruments, were there?
    We're all different behind the eyes.

You are U, who you are.
  • Options
    No it was all Eddie and his magic loop machine. About 4 minutes till the end when it fades out, Ed starts to his some notes that will send a shiver down your spine!! Ehhhh, yeahhh, Ehhhh, Ahhhhhh!!!
    I cant wait Ed looping man that must be pretty cool. I hear Liam is pretty good loper himself, did you get to check him out?
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    yes, please ;)
  • Options
    Spot In The SkySpot In The Sky Posts: 1,175
    i think its the only song i havent heard off of Riot Act so that would be great.
    "The world is dangerous, feel safe here tonight..." EV 9/17/06

38+6 shows at the age of 27 and counting...but still no Undone

My podcast: Hotel Manager Talk- Dedicated to Hotel Employees, tell your friends. http://www.HotelManagerTalk.com
  • Options
    MalMal Posts: 71
    He already "blessed" the east coast with Arc. Mansfield 2003 I believe.
    Thanks for asking though.
  • Options
    mt_wrxmt_wrx Posts: 33
    Man this thread just reminds me of how awesome Arc was in Santa Cruz and how awesome its going to be for the East Coast to see him...

Have fun peeps!
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    any thoughts?
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal šŸ‘Œ)
  • Options
    any thoughts?
    Any sounds that come from Ed are usually AWESOME!
  • Options
    mt_wrxmt_wrx Posts: 33
    any thoughts?
    Do you literally mean the song, or just something like it?

Santa Cruz was definitely happy Eddie. You almost could feel like a new song was going to happen. Then when he started into his story about not going surfing and staying in to write, it was absolute magic.

The fact is, almost all of the WC shows had something special about them. Hard to imagine he wouldn't do something like that for the EC shows. ;)
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,947
    Cupofjoe wrote:
    Any sounds that come from Ed are usually AWESOME!

you're so dirty! :P

j/k
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,395
    I don't know if he'll sing it, but I hope so. :o:)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    This is what I'm really dying to hear... hopefully in DC...
  • Options
    gregkitefangregkitefan Posts: 1,115
    Sorry I would rather hear many other songs.

I heard it in Montreal and Mansfield in 2003 already.