Options

ed solo - night 2 - NYC - spare please!

decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
edited July 2008 in The Porch
it had to end sometime, and what a great run! i've been sooo lucky with all my shows scoring 10c tix, bound to end sometime, happened with ed solo. c'est la vie. i have to leave work soon, no tix, so a plea:

ANYone with an extra 10c ticket for ed's NYC solo show for tuesday, august 5th...please let me know! :)

i sooooooo want in on this show, this is the only local date i can make and i really can't afford the time/travel/expense to hit up other cities after the pj tour, besides which i don't think mr. dream would be too happy about it either. :p

so please, if you have a 10c spare, please offer!
:D

grazie!
Stay with me...
Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    *bump!*
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    As of now I don't have an extra. But there is a possibility down the line. I will keep you in mind.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    it had to end sometime, and what a great run! i've been sooo lucky with all my shows scoring 10c tix, bound to end sometime, happened with ed solo. c'est la vie. i have to leave work soon, no tix, so a plea:

ANYone with an extra 10c ticket for ed's NYC solo show for tuesday, august 5th...please let me know! :)

i sooooooo want in on this show, this is the only local date i can make and i really can't afford the time/travel/expense to hit up other cities after the pj tour, besides which i don't think mr. dream would be too happy about it either. :p

so please, if you have a 10c spare, please offer!
    :D

grazie!

I'm looking for NYC2 too, will try on Ticketmaster Friday. Good luck ;)
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.