Options

SP20 Festival : Green River

Metal BryanMetal Bryan Posts: 12
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Really scratching my head why I can't find a thread on this topic. You would think it would be number one on this page.
Never the less,
My friend called me from Seattle when Green River was playing. So damn jealous I didn't get a chance to see Jeff Ament and Stone play again with their first band.
What a festival to attend!
Green River, Mudhoney, Tad Doyle, Kim Thayil, just few of hundreds that were around when the scene was at it's biggest.
Was anyone here at the festival? I would love to hear stories, see pictures, etc.
Sounds like one hell of a good time....

Props to Sub Pop! Best record label of all time!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    probably not number one on the board because it's green river and not pearl jam. and it's jeff and stone's first band. i guarantee if it was bad radio playing it would be on the boards.

hell eddie playing alone on a street corner it would stay on the front page for at least a week. :D
    My whole life looked like a picture of a sunny day.

Summerfest 95, 06 Alpine 92, 98, 00, 03 Chicago 95, 98, 00, 03, 06, 07 Grand Rapids 04, St. John's 05 Milwaukee 08
  • Options
    Surely modern pearl jams like more than just eddie vedder. I mean, it's jeff and stone for fucks sakes
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    Really scratching my head why I can't find a thread on this topic. You would think it would be number one on this page.
    Never the less,
    My friend called me from Seattle when Green River was playing. So damn jealous I didn't get a chance to see Jeff Ament and Stone play again with their first band.
    What a festival to attend!
    Green River, Mudhoney, Tad Doyle, Kim Thayil, just few of hundreds that were around when the scene was at it's biggest.
    Was anyone here at the festival? I would love to hear stories, see pictures, etc.
    Sounds like one hell of a good time....

Props to Sub Pop! Best record label of all time!
    please give us more!!!! Setlist??????
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest