Options

Why bother

cookiescookies Posts: 113
edited July 2008 in The Porch
A fan PM me knowing I am looking for a ticket for NYC1 Or 2 they said yeah I have one for NYC1 from TM and asked for face value and gave me a few days to let them know, That was friday. I said yes thank you so much. Now I get a PM from them saying sorry I gave it to some one else. What is the point of that Please some one tell me. I really don't understand that kind of behavior.
Cookies
ôjô
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    some people have no sense of integrity i guess....
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    you gotta jump on those tickets :)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    I said yes and that I may also be going to the NJ show. she said I had a few days. But I really thought by saying yes was all I had to do.
    Cookies
    ôjô
  • Options
    cookies wrote:
    I said yes and that I may also be going to the NJ show. she said I had a few days. But I really thought by saying yes was all I had to do.
    oh sorry, I guess I was confused. If you said yes, why did the person want to give you a couple of days to think about it.

As the date approaches, it won't be a problem getting tickets- for face
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    I may have a pair of tickets for the second night in NYC.
    I dont wanna promise anything though because I'm not 100% sure, I was helping a friend get tickets on line and we both ended up with tkts for the second night though my husband and I can't wing a trip to NYC right now...

She has offered the tkts to a couple friends of hers but they wont know until Friday this week if they can make it.

I won't sell them separately though, ima sell them as a pair for face value and the shipping of course, but I will probably post on the board for sure if they dont want them by this Friday.
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    I said someting about going to the NJ show. I just checked back on the pms and it might have just been a missunderstand on both parties. Just like everyone else here I am a huge PJ fan and Seeing Ed solo is just as exciting as seeing them together. But I can't take this stress of trying to get tickets. I have taken time off from work for the 10 club. I have taken time off for 2 shows based on what was offered and still no way in. Its to much. My Mind Body and Soul can't take it
    Cookies
    ôjô
  • Options
    cookies wrote:
    I said someting about going to the NJ show. I just checked back on the pms and it might have just been a missunderstand on both parties. Just like everyone else here I am a huge PJ fan and Seeing Ed solo is just as exciting as seeing them together. But I can't take this stress of trying to get tickets. I have taken time off from work for the 10 club. I have taken time off for 2 shows based on what was offered and still no way in. Its to much. My Mind Body and Soul can't take it
    wait until closer to the date of the show- there will be offers on here all over the place- for face or less
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    flyinwhole313flyinwhole313 Posts: 1,651
    LukinFan wrote:
    wait until closer to the date of the show- there will be offers on here all over the place- for face or less

I HIGHLY doubt Less than face for NY...Get them sooner than later...however, face I can see- from a fellow fan, these boards are truly full of generousity.
  • Options
    I HIGHLY doubt Less than face for NY...Get them sooner than later...however, face I can see- from a fellow fan, these boards are truly full of generousity.

I know all my experiences dealing with matters like this have always been positive. That is why I cheked all the PMs and look at in as a misunderstanding on both parties. However there is still time. I mean hell at least they did not wait any longer to let me know right....
    Cookies
    ôjô