Options

Has the hartfor boot shipped out yet?

AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
edited July 2008 in The Porch
anyone know if the hartford boot has been shipped out by Ten Club?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    as far as I'm concerned, the first seven boots haven't been shipped out because I haven't received shit!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    rival178 wrote:
    anyone know if the hartford boot has been shipped out by Ten Club?

You'll receive an e-mail when they are shipped out. I received an e-mail saying my Bonnaroo order was being shipped, but nothing else.

I also ordered MSG1 thru to Boston 1 and haven't gotten notifications about any of those so I doubt they've been shipped yet. Soon my friend..soon.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    I am not sure they are to that one yet. Seems to me that they are going out in order of show with in the 2-3 week time table they mentioned when they announced them. So far, I have received 7 emails(I ordered the whole tour) that items have been sent, and 5 boots(the 1st 5 shows). I am expecting the other 3 boots and a few more emails on monday.

Not sure that it matters, or helps, but I ordered each boot, the morning after the show was played, and they seem to be rolling in the same way in order of emails received. In fact, I got Columbia and VB in the same mailer on fri. Seems they are arriving in the order they were played..

Good luck!! :)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12