Options

Is there any evidence/rumors of...

Yellow LedbellyYellow Ledbelly Posts: 3,749
edited July 2008 in The Porch
....a second leg for PJ this year?

I would love to catch one of the Eddie solo shows in Chicago if possible, but I think I remember there beng some fairly solid evidence reported a while back that there will be another leg for the band around September/October.

And I think its high time the boys returned to Memphis to properly christen the FedEx Forum....it's a great venue guys...let's do it!!
All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    nothing against the band. i know it's not there decision, but if they are going to be playing in september/october i hope that they would announce it soon. i really hate this announce the tour a month before it happens. at least this time around they gave us a week before the pre-sale. luckily for me i am in the position where i can afford a show or two at short notice. but, there was a time, not too long ago when i couldn't. and i am sure there are still some out there that are scraping like crazy to come up with the funds.
    My whole life looked like a picture of a sunny day.

Summerfest 95, 06 Alpine 92, 98, 00, 03 Chicago 95, 98, 00, 03, 06, 07 Grand Rapids 04, St. John's 05 Milwaukee 08
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,010
    nothing against the band. i know it's not there decision, but if they are going to be playing in september/october i hope that they would announce it soon. i really hate this announce the tour a month before it happens. at least this time around they gave us a week before the pre-sale. luckily for me i am in the position where i can afford a show or two at short notice. but, there was a time, not too long ago when i couldn't. and i am sure there are still some out there that are scraping like crazy to come up with the funds.
    I think we will get an October west coast tour announcement in mid-August, just as the Ed solo tour is wrapping up
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,549
    LukinFan wrote:
    I think we will get an October west coast tour announcement in mid-August, just as the Ed solo tour is wrapping up

You're probably on-target with that one.

They conveniently held the announcement of the new Ed dates until a day after the Pearl Jam tour ended. There should be no doubt about the motives of PJ/10C these days or about how they understand their audience. They've got us figured-out now and they're maximizing it.

Not that I blame them. That's just how it is.

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • Options
    rhinomagic wrote:
    You're probably on-target with that one.

They conveniently held the announcement of the new Ed dates until a day after the Pearl Jam tour ended. There should be no doubt about the motives of PJ/10C these days or about how they understand their audience. They've got us figured-out now and they're maximizing it.

Not that I blame them. That's just how it is.

Rhino, you plan on going to any shows?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    coach pjcoach pj Posts: 215
    I think with the election coming up in November it would make sense that they will be on tour somewhere in the fall leading up to it. I hope it does not delay work on the album.
  • Options
    coach pj wrote:
    I think with the election coming up in November it would make sense that they will be on tour somewhere in the fall leading up to it. I hope it does not delay work on the album.
    they will probably work on it a little more in July on their off time and then pick it back up in Nov- at least that's what I think
    www.RLMcDaniel.com