Options

Please play Atlantic Canada this '08/'09

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,943
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Well .. everybody is starting up threads here. Why not one for the East Coast Jammers of Canada? :)

It could happen. Nova Scotia & Newfoundland experienced it back in '05. We need a New Brunswick & a Prince Edward Island jam someday. We have the land, we have the fans. Dreams do come true.

:)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjfan85pjfan85 Posts: 124
    They sold out two shows here in St. John's in under a day, it'd be awesome if they could come back.
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Halifax rules!!!! Have a Keith's on me!!! :D
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Halifax rules!!!! Have a Keith's on me!!! :D

ed must come back to complete the 8 pack of keiths. he must ...
  • Options
    gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
    with them having came to halifax in 05, something which i never thought would happen, coming back in the future is something i wouldnt count out! anywhere further east then montreal would be killer.
    This post is © by gfraser
  • Options
    I would love for them to play the Island (*sighs* home :D ) but seems unlikely.. a girl can dream :p The Halifax show was AMAZING!!
  • Options
    bump .. for some canadian blood, east coast style! :)
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,011
    I'm all for it. I haven't been to CA since I was a little kid, so I'd love to go back
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    swardsward Posts: 586
    This thread can never get old!

I only have one item to change...instead of Keith's, let's hook em up with some Propeller, or Garrison.....
  • Options
    WhittyWhitty Posts: 61
    Count me in for the Atlantic Canada gig! Its been a few years since Halifax and St. John's, so they are due to come back!
    "It makes much more sense to live in the present tense."

Toronto 2000
    Montreal 2003
    Halifax 2005
    St. John's (2x) 2005
    Boston 2010
    Hartford 2013
    Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    rattzeyrattzey Posts: 877
    What aboot Calgary it was an epic show so here's to a 08-09 all Canadian tour. To quote Jeff in the PJ vs. Ames book " Calgarians know how to rock. The Stampede. A thirty foot half pipe. Banff to the west, Hockey night in Canada. When it all goes to shit, this is where I'm heading." Well Jeff were almost there (the world heading to shit) so were ready for you guys. Also hope that all you guys out east are soakin it up cause it looks like a legendary tour going on out there
    Walkin on a slippery sidewalk listening to P.J
  • Options
    I'm all for some eastern shows. It'll give me an excuse to vist home for awhile ;)
  • Options
    Please Come Back To Eastern Canada!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    If I Could, You Know I Would, If I Coulddddd, I Would, Let it Goooooo!! ( But I Can't Because I'm Addicted to Pearl Jam!!!)
  • Options
    ramborambo Posts: 170
    im dieing for another st.john's show!! they could easily sell out mile one another 2 plus times, everyone in newfoundland loves them, please come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! join this facebook group
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5751783435
    invite all ur friends to join too :)
    st. john's newfoundland, sept 24/2005
    st. john's newfoundland, sept. 25/2005