Options

The who Password need please!!!!

evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Has anyone gotten the one from the Who. I will be gone this weekend rafting and Fri is my only chance to get tickets and i havent gotten my password yet. Or can we use the one from 10c on fri or is that only good on sat. I am confused on how this will all play out if any one has it could u please pm me it. I am not hitting up any east coast shows so this will be my show to see.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    Has anyone gotten the one from the Who. I will be gone this weekend rafting and Fri is my only chance to get tickets and i havent gotten my password yet. Or can we use the one from 10c on fri or is that only good on sat. I am confused on how this will all play out if any one has it could u please pm me it. I am not hitting up any east coast shows so this will be my show to see.
    the who password only works for friday, and the pj password only works on saturday... I'd help you out, but I only have the pj one.
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    dharma69dharma69 Posts: 1,275
    Umm....did a Ten Club email go out with that info because I haven't received it.

I have, however, recieved the memo that my membership will expire in a few days. How's that for service :p !
    "I'm here to see Pearl Jam."- Bono

...signed...the token black Pearl Jam fan.

FaceSpace
  • Options
    Lukin66 wrote:
    the who password only works for friday, and the pj password only works on saturday... I'd help you out, but I only have the pj one.

Thanks man do uknow if they have sent them out yet. Someone said the site was having problems so i hope it is a smooth weekend and some fans get a chance to get them. As i am sure this going to be a hot tickets in LA.
  • Options
    dharma69 wrote:
    Umm....did a Ten Club email go out with that info because I haven't received it.

I have, however, recieved the memo that my membership will expire in a few days. How's that for service :p !

well u better renew then to get the email hahahaah jk
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,078
    If you get the Who password, can you share with me in a PM? pretty please?
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    If you get the Who password, can you share with me in a PM? pretty please?

i will if u can do the same i wonder i they haev been sent out yet
  • Options
    Thanks man do uknow if they have sent them out yet. Someone said the site was having problems so i hope it is a smooth weekend and some fans get a chance to get them. As i am sure this going to be a hot tickets in LA.
    I dunno about the who email, but we got the 10C email a few days ago. As far as renewing your membership, they said members valid before June 3rd were eligible for the presale, they wouldn't accept anyone later than that
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    i will if u can do the same i wonder i they haev been sent out yet
    me too!
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,439
    I think The Who p/w is a unique one-time use code. However, they are having an onsale at 12Noon Friday where you can get tix if you buy a $50 membership to their fan club.
  • Options
    Local CrewLocal Crew Posts: 745
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    I think The Who p/w is a unique one-time use code. However, they are having an onsale at 12Noon Friday where you can get tix if you buy a $50 membership to their fan club.

thats how i read it too!
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • Options
    Lukin66 wrote:
    I dunno about the who email, but we got the 10C email a few days ago. As far as renewing your membership, they said members valid before June 3rd were eligible for the presale, they wouldn't accept anyone later than that
    Alrighty. I'm still a valid member but no email so can someone please hip me to the presale password, please?

FaceSpace
  • Options
    Local CrewLocal Crew Posts: 745
    dharma69 wrote:
    Alrighty. I'm still a valid member but no email so can someone please hip me to the presale password, please?
    why dont you email the who for your password?
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,860
    dharma69 wrote:

email the 10c and say you didnt recieve the email!
    it will not be given out!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    why dont you email the who for your password?
    Email The Who? I'm not a member of The Who. I'm a 10 Club member.

FaceSpace
  • Options
    I looked at the who site do u have to be apaying member or can u just sign up to there site. It sounds liek u go to the who website log on and then the ticketmaster icon adn click it and it takes u there i have no idea i think it is abig cluster fuck
  • Options
    Well thanks you all for your help/non-help. Someone gave me the password. That's right, gave. Why? Because I'm a fully paid member of this joint and did not get the memo that I've paid for.

Carry on with your regularly scheduled programs.

FaceSpace
  • Options
    zolsticezolstice Posts: 60
    dharma69 wrote:
    Well thanks you all for your help/non-help. Someone gave me the password. That's right, gave. Why? Because I'm a fully paid member of this joint and did not get the memo that I've paid for.

Carry on with your regularly scheduled programs.

Why the harsh attitude. How can anyone be 100% positive that you are a paid member. That's why someone earlier suggested that you contact the 10C with regards to not receiving the email, because they can confirm your membership status.

You can't be upset that people here are leery of giving the password out in an attempt to limit the number of scalped tickets that will be out there.
    Minneapolis : 06/30/1998 - Chicago : 10/09/2000 - Vancouver : 05/30/2003 - Fargo : 06/15/2003 - Winnipeg : 09/08/2005 - Thunder Bay : 09/09/2005 - St. Paul : 06/26/2006 - Chicago : 08/23/2009 - Chicago : 08/24/2009
  • Options
    Did you get through? I'm trying tomorrow and Sunday.
  • Options
    zolstice wrote:
    Why the harsh attitude. How can anyone be 100% positive that you are a paid member. That's why someone earlier suggested that you contact the 10C with regards to not receiving the email, because they can confirm your membership status.

You can't be upset that people here are leery of giving the password out in an attempt to limit the number of scalped tickets that will be out there.
    Not upset at all. Not harsh at all.

I said "thank you", didn't I?

Well actually I said "thanks you" but that was a typo.

FaceSpace
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,014
    dharma69 wrote:
    Not upset at all. Not harsh at all.

I said "thank you", didn't I?

Well actually I said "thanks you" but that was a typo.

I took this part as harsh too
    dharma69 wrote:
    Well thanks you all for your help/non-help.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Don't take it as harsh; just take it as factual.

And at the end of the day, take it as not very important at all.

FaceSpace
  • Options
    jmezajmeza Posts: 1
    There are still tons of great seats available right now on ticketmaster the only thing is you have to pay a extra $50.00 and buy a who fan club membership at the same time you buy the tickets.....I say better to pay an extra $50.00 then wait until the tomm. or Sunday and be stressed and better then paying a scalper a couple extra hundred.......
  • Options
    I just bought 2 tickets. Floor seats about half way back on the side.

Now I can relax, try again tomorrow for 2 more.