Options

Beyond Generous 10C-ers

Hugh Freaking DillonHugh Freaking Dillon Posts: 14,010
edited June 2010 in The Porch
I am overwhelmed by the generosity of others on this board. Two people have sent me pm's today within an hour of each other with two different Xmas singles that I needed, (one being the 1991 single!). I can't express my thanks enough. There have been several others before that have sent me unsolicited pm's and sent me stuff for free. I have tried my best to pay it forward/back, and I hope to do more of that in the future.

Thank you, Ten Club Members. I love you.

Paul
Gimli 1993
Fargo 2003
Winnipeg 2005
Winnipeg 2011
St. Paul 2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    brolocobroloco Posts: 1,237
    it is nice to see. just this past week I believe 2 different people were giving away Vitalogy on vinyl. for free

best band = best fans
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I am overwhelmed by the generosity of others on this board. Two people have sent me pm's today within an hour of each other with two different Xmas singles that I needed, (one being the 1991 single!). I can't express my thanks enough. There have been several others before that have sent me unsolicited pm's and sent me stuff for free. I have tried my best to pay it forward/back, and I hope to do more of that in the future.

Thank you, Ten Club Members. I love you.

Paul

:)

David
  • Options
    momma_sonmomma_son Posts: 51
    couldn't agree more. met the best folks in cleveland this tour. come to expect it, but always pay it forward.