Options

Help, advice needed with belfast tickets!!

pools of maroonpools of maroon Posts: 454
edited June 2010 in The Porch
Here's what's happened, me and my buddy both bought 10club seated pairs for the belfast show and today he just found out he can't make it. He works offshore on the rigs and a job came up today which he can't turn down, he's been sitting at home doing nothing for the past 2 months and with a baby on the way this august iI can't blame him. He's emailed tenclub and he's gonna try and transfer them to me but as i already have 2 i don't hold out much hope Has this ever happened to anyone else? Do you think he's gonna lose out on his tickets? any advice or help gratefully accepted! :) :problem: [/u]
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Sadly the chances are he has lost them. A bit crap but 10c will not transfer tickets
  • Options
    SarahLouSarahLou Posts: 175
    I have tickets to both Dublin and Berlin that i will lose. If the person who bought them is not there to pick them up, then noone can get them! no transfers, exchanges, etc....the 10C will not move on this. I had e-mailed them to tell them i would not make it and they made this clear to me.
  • Options
    SarahLou wrote:
    I have tickets to both Dublin and Berlin that i will lose. If the person who bought them is not there to pick them up, then noone can get them! no transfers, exchanges, etc....the 10C will not move on this. I had e-mailed them to tell them i would not make it and they made this clear to me.

Thats sad Sarah, why cant you come?
  • Options
    SarahLouSarahLou Posts: 175
    philthehip wrote:
    SarahLou wrote:

Basically i bought the tickets in the presale, as i went last year to Berlin and it was incredible, also my Brother lives in Dublin so we bought tickets to go together. HOWEVER i then applied for a work visa for the US and was granted it, so am now spending the summer in Chicago, and cant go to the concerts :(

HOWEVER i did also get tickets to see them at nights 1 & 2 at MSG, so all is not lost!! :D:D
  • Options
    SarahLou wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    SarahLou wrote:

Basically i bought the tickets in the presale, as i went last year to Berlin and it was incredible, also my Brother lives in Dublin so we bought tickets to go together. HOWEVER i then applied for a work visa for the US and was granted it, so am now spending the summer in Chicago, and cant go to the concerts :(

HOWEVER i did also get tickets to see them at nights 1 & 2 at MSG, so all is not lost!! :D:D

Well that sucks but Im glad you saw them anyway. It really is a shame that they wont allow transfers to another 10c member
  • Options
    Thanks for your help guys but I sort of knew we where clutching at straws. Thankfully I bought my own tenclub tickets, just feel abit shit for him missing out both on Dublin AND Belfast! We were really looking forward to a nice run down to Dublin followed by a few beers the next night up north! Lucky we went through ticketmaster for the Dublin tickets, it looks like his loss will be my brothers gain only thing is now i have to drive!! :(