Options

Neil Young in Seattle on July 20th...Ed/PJ appearance?

thefin190thefin190 Posts: 918
edited June 2010 in The Porch
I recently found out that Neil Young was playing the Paramount on July 20th. I want to go, but being a broke college student, I'll be lucky if I find anything that doesn't cost triple digits per ticket. I was kind of speculating, seeing that PJ's eurotrip ends in early July, that maybe Ed and the guys may make an appearance at Neil Young's concert. I've heard Ed has a reputation of crashing artist's concerts when they visit Seattle, the latest being Conan's show in April. Is there a chance that Ed might've knew beforehand about Neil's visit, and made sure PJ would be done by the time Neil was here? Anyone else think Ed might make an appearance?

Also, if anyone has an extra Neil ticket they need off their hands, please PM me.
Member Number: 437xxx

Pearl Jam:
Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Sep 21, 2009
Pacific Coliseum - Vancouver, BC - Sep 25, 2011
Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Dec 6, 2013

Eddie Vedder Solo:
Benaroya Hall - Seattle, WA - Jul 15, 2011
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I would think Ed would at least be there to watch the show in the very least.
  • Options
    RockMamaRockMama Deep Creek Lake, MD Posts: 478
    Stone will be celebrating his birthday.
    107 total First-Summerfest, Milwaukee '95
    Most recent: 2018 Stadium shows: Seattle 2, Missoula, Fenway 1 and 2; 2022: Oakland 1 and 2
  • Options
    that's my birthday as well. maybe I should head down!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    I'll just say that I have seen Neil three times in Seattle and no Ed at any of those shows. Hopefully this time he will make a guest appearance.
  • Options
    TheVan218TheVan218 Posts: 302
    Granted I haven't been on here very long, but where do people get the impression Vedder and Young are attached at the hip? Anytime the two play at or near the same place within the same time frame, there's always the question "do you think they'll show up"?
  • Options
    thefin190thefin190 Posts: 918
    TheVan218 wrote:
    Granted I haven't been on here very long, but where do people get the impression Vedder and Young are attached at the hip? Anytime the two play at or near the same place within the same time frame, there's always the question "do you think they'll show up"?
    Well they are friends, and Ed and the guys will be back in Seattle by then. I don't think it's out of the question that they'd play together.
    Member Number: 437xxx

Pearl Jam:
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Sep 21, 2009
    Pacific Coliseum - Vancouver, BC - Sep 25, 2011
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Dec 6, 2013

Eddie Vedder Solo:
    Benaroya Hall - Seattle, WA - Jul 15, 2011
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,351
    TheVan218 wrote:

0811090501273970130_4494_v1.jpg
    0.jpg
    bridge20065.jpg
    Neil+Young++Pearl+Jam.jpg
    Neil%2BYoung%2B-%2BMirror%2BBall.jpg
    PearlJam-Merkinball-Single.jpg

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Sorry. I'm bored.
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,923
    TheVan218 wrote:

0811090501273970130_4494_v1.jpg
    0.jpg
    bridge20065.jpg
    Neil+Young++Pearl+Jam.jpg
    Neil%2BYoung%2B-%2BMirror%2BBall.jpg
    PearlJam-Merkinball-Single.jpg

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Sorry. I'm bored.

:lol::lol::lol: You should have photoshopped them together . . . attached at the hips :lol::lol::lol:

Not making fun of your post OP, just being silly like SomethingCreative as well ;):D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    geckogecko Posts: 1,712
    spartanburg-sc-neil-young-wave.jpg

Neil Young with Pearl Jam T-Shirt Spartanburg, SC, May 30, 2010.

I kinda agree with TheVan's post, still couldn't not add to the circus.